Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would this be considered flirting? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would this be considered flirting?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK guys I need some help here.Today I went to meet my girl for lunch at her university....we were walking to the local macdonalds when she tells me that during her history class the guy sitting beside her was checking her feet out.(she knows of my love for feet). well at first I said how do you know he was checking them out...she said the way the were positioned she could see him constantly staring at them. At first I was a little turned on at the fact that some other guy was finding my girl's feet attractive, so I asked her what she did when realized he was checking them out? She said she started flexing the toes that sort of thing, the same thing that turns me on! [Mad] and any thought of me being turned on flew right out the fucking window! I mean if the guy was checking out her ass lets say, and she started to bend over and doing that kind of stuff it would be considered flirting so should I consider this flirting or what? Any comments would be great!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are right! yes, it is a turn on when other guys check her feet out but to pose as she did, is a no, no. i'w be upset also.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi bluetoelover.

I think it's great someone was checking out your lady's feet; it means you've got great taste, and it's definitely a turn on to know your lady makes other guys excited.

Was she flirting? I think she was more showing off, and enjoying the effect it was having (it's a power thing). So, perhaps by the loosest definition, she was flirting a little, but the key is, she was doing so harmlessly.

As my girlfriend tells me, "I don't care where you get your appetite, as long as you always come home to eat." Maybe that philosophy can apply to you. Everyone likes to flirt; it makes us feel good about ourselves. The fact she told you, and was completely honest, says to me that you have nothing to worry about. But ultimately, it is for you to gauge whether her flirting (or her enjoyment of showing off her feet to strangers) is something to be worried about.

Best wishes!

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with nose4toes , I feel she was just 'showing off' ..... if I was you , I wouldn't worry about it ..... at least until a guy asked to touch or lick her feet & she lets him ..... thats where I would draw the line !!!
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't think she was flirting. It was more of a teasing than anything. It would be, like you said, someone bending over to show herself off to a guy who thinks he is being sneaky, looking out of the corner of his eye. Basically a 'look what I've got and you can't have' type of thing.

Like others have said, unless the guy starts grabbing for her (or vice versa) I wouldn't think it is anything to worry about.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think about all the girls who model their feet for pics...do you think that they're "flirting" with the hundreds, probably thousands of horny guys that are drooling and staring? No way. They're teasing and having fun with it...and at the end of the day they're with their boyfriends or husbands.

Girls, or rather women I should say, deep down never really grow out of that phase of liking to get looked at. You ever see some 14 year old little Lolita-type that dresses slutty just to shock and turn heads? Inside of almost every woman alive is a little girl like that. It's just nature. And women aren't alone...hell, what guy doesn't like to get checked out by women?

We all like to be desired, basically...just women tend to enjoy it more. It's empowering, it's flattering, and why not have a little fun with it?

So no, I don't think she was flirting so much as enjoying the idea that he might've been scoping her feet. Besides, she told you about it. Do you think for a minute that if she were to actually flirt with another man that she'd broadcast it to you? Unless she's got a desire to end the relationship then hell no she wouldn't mention it.

Again, just remember...women like to get looked at. No matter how old they get deep inside they're still an attention-craving pre-teen, and there is nothing wrong in this.

For that matter, us guys always hold onto that blunt, savage little animal that we were as kids too. Instead of playing cops and robbers, as we get older we start watching action movies, playing violent video games, collecting guns...we're just as guilty of the same behavior, we just take a slightly different path.

Hope this helps. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Me:
I really don't think she was flirting. It was more of a teasing than anything.

That's exactly what I was thinking too.

Flirting: "You like what you see, come and get it."
Teasing: "You like what you see...too bad, that's all you get."

Hopefully the other guy didn't construe it as flirting.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
quote:
Originally posted by Just Me:
I really don't think she was flirting. It was more of a teasing than anything.

That's exactly what I was thinking too.

Hopefully the other guy didn't construe it as flirting.

Bondo

Well said Bondo. [Thumbs Up]
And Lou, what can I say, you pretty much nailed it. Great insight, Bro! [Cheers]

Look at it this way, most cases we just stare and fantasize when it happens to us, right? The dude your girl was teasing was in your shoes! That is definately a tease and not a flirt so, you shouldn't get upset or offended by what your girl did. You should really count your blessing that she is with you. [Cool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must agree with my esteemed peers here...In my opinion I do not believe she was flirting, but simply showing off as was stated before. Be proud and be happy she is comfortable being so open and honest with you, and knowing that you have great taste too. Unless something major develops...you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy all that you have to its fullest.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:

Loved that! I agree with all those who say she was teasing, not flirting. To some of us, having our wives/GF's tease other can be a very arousing thing. I'd love for my wife to do that, but she's very conservative.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man.. i love it when my gal teases others (when that does happen). and i enjoy seeing others drooling over her.. makes me feel that much better to know.. i got a hot babe that a lot of guys want.. and she's not going to leave me!!!!!

ok.. now that i've got that out of my system.. the dominant explanation is the way i see it.. and I couldn't have said it better. you gal was showing off because she felt good about it.. further more.. it confirms to her what you've already said to her.. she's a hottie and has great feet. the mere fact she's telling you is her way of bragging that she's got it good with you (so a gal friend of mines told me once). so.. relax.. enjoy it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent posted in a real long time, but Lou, I think your post says it all. I may have said it very few times, but I've thought it THOUSANDS of Times. It seems that Lou ALWAYS has the perfect response to everything. lol
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
I must agree with my esteemed peers here...In my opinion I do not believe she was flirting, but simply showing off as was stated before.

But what she is actually doing and what the guy she may be showing off to is thinking she is doing could be two different things. To her, it might just be innocent teasing. If so, and if she values her existing relationship, it would behoove her to make sure that the guy in question doesn't get any "ideas," as it were, by not going any further than she already has.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
I havent posted in a real long time, but Lou, I think your post says it all. I may have said it very few times, but I've thought it THOUSANDS of Times. It seems that Lou ALWAYS has the perfect response to everything. lol

Oh thtop...I'm blushin' here... [Blush]

Thanks for the nice words Bro. [Cool]
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be mad. I mean that's what girls do whewn they notice a guy watching them. Think about it-how many times you have stared at a sexy pair of feet, and she dangles them more? Wether she has a man or not she will do it. Doesn't mean she's trying to cheat on you.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links