Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I know we have comvered the smell topic before but...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I know we have comvered the smell topic before but...
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w/ all of the descriptions of the smells of female feet everyone has given, i want to think to myself that along w/ the specific smell of the female foot, something... another secret component within the smell of the foot triggers to your brain that " yes this is a feminine foot", as if you could do it blindfolded w/out you seeing the foot knowing it was a female foot based on smell by itself (im not advocating trying this, but assume theres no homosexual tricks being played if you were to try it)

so anyway, am i right about my conclusion/ speculation??

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women also, i would like to hear your input...
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting question.

What causes feet to smell in the first place is the same process, both on men and women. However, a woman's chemistry is different than a man's. Her hormonal and pheremonal differences will obviously affect how her feet aroma greets our nostrils; those differences aren't subtle.

The final combination of factors that lead to the final scent on a woman will be, therefore, quite different than for a male.

But to be honest, being thoroughly heterosexual, I've never smelled male feet for comparison (and I have no desire to ... the mere thought is repulsive). To this end, my conclusions are speculation, and not arrived at through empirical testing.

Maybe a bi-sexual man or woman could step in and offer an educated opinion?

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you have never smelled another man's feet, but you may well have accidentally gotten a whiff of your own after taking of your trainers, etc. I have and I can tell you there is nothing erotic about it. My wife takes her trainers off and lets me smell her feet and it is a whole different story. I find that smell very erotic.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have had the distinct displeasure of having a few guy's feet close enough to my nose to know what that smells like...

as repulse as I was.. the question did come to mind.. if I was blindfolded.. could I tell the difference?

i will venture this.. in most cases.. you can tell the difference. (trust me.. it pains me to recall those experiences)

guys have an edge to their chemistry that women don't have (usually anyway). is the diffence enough for you to tell strictly on smell.... i think if you're paying attention.. yes.. if not.. not really.

trainers = trainer type scent. i think.. i can tell when a woman wore hose and pumps (my fav scent) and won't confuse it.. i think i can tell the difference in flip-flops.. but trainers and boots.. not so easy (theoretically speaking)

being i'm very visual.. i rather confirm what feet is in front of me.. why? just an insurance policy. i will say this.. in the times i had my nose subject to males sweaty feet (not by choice either)... it was distinctly different and i wasn't in the least interested. women who's feet smell remotely like men's feet (met a few) those feet do nothing to arouse me.. even though I know they're women's feet.

I just don't want to be the guy used in a blindfold test to id male from female feet.. would leave deep psychological scars!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

haha def. no psychological scars, but i def. have NO desires to smell any male feet either.. i never had the pleasure of smelling sexy female feet, YET.. but as far as i could remember, i always had the idea of a perfect feminine smell of feet in my head...but for whatever reason that mental element has dissapeared from my head. due to the various descriprions of female feet smell that i have read here...trying to imagine too many at once i guess or whatever proally knocked the ideal smell outta my head...so i guess i had to ask to reaffirm myself.. cuz, ya know, when the time comes, i dont want any surprises, lol.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well... when the time comes.. be sure to totally enjoy it!!!!!! i know I do [Big Grin]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
... i never had the pleasure of smelling sexy female feet, YET.. but as far as i could remember, i always had the idea of a perfect feminine smell of feet in my head ...

I find that interesting. It was not until after I decided to experience the scents of the female foot (after a friend of mine urged me to try it) that I started to enjoy it, so I had no pre-conceived notions.

Could you describe what you consider the "perfect feminine smell" by using examples or analogies?

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
well... when the time comes.. be sure to totally enjoy it!!!!!! i know I do [Big Grin]

Me too brother RPM, me too!

Keep on sniffin' [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

perfect smell?? a slight- moderate cheese like scent but w/ a hint of a feminine " kick " to it(no pun intended) that adds an extra ounce of pleasant sexiness to it... like it was something that came from Aphrodite... and that part i really can't describe.. its extremely subtle, but you just know its there.. Also i can picture myself getting turned on by the smell of sweat , and leather mixed w/ some nice smelling lotion... to quote toe sucker II "mmmmmmmmmmmm"haha...
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
perfect smell?? a slight- moderate cheese like scent but w/ a hint of a feminine " kick " to it(no pun intended) that adds an extra ounce of pleasant sexiness to it... like it was something that came from Aphrodite...

Good description!

I think what you'll find is, one man's perfume is another man's poison; it's amazingly subjective. But it is good that you already know what you want; I discovered smelly feet later on in my foot fetish activities, sort of as an acquired taste, after a friend urged me to try enjoying them (up to that point, was not a fan of scents).

Good luck finding the lady with feet-scent of your dreams!

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm good topic,I'd say male and female sweat odor's are almost the same except naturally females have a lighter scent in a way,like this fine example,take meat for instance,pork or beef.You can tell if it's meat from a male or a female animal,because of the hormone's and pheromone's,same thing with human male's and females,when it comes to sweat odor.I never really paid much attention to that when eatting,until the wife enlightened me on that [Joint] did that make any sence?

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

ya it def. makes sense

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links