Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What if We Didn't Like Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What if We Didn't Like Feet?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A weird question, I just thought about.
What if we weren't attracted to women's feet? I imagine our lives would be completely different, how about you?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I wasn't hung up on the bared feet of pretty girls, I'd probably just fall into my secondary hang-up...which is the physique of really skinny girls. In other words, I'd just have something else to obsess over...my life wouldn't change much. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou.. dunno about the whole skinny girl thing.. but I agree with you! I'd be into something else!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty ass and legs will work for me. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here...I have some more fetishes...IŽd be into them.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
If I wasn't hung up on the bared feet of pretty girls, I'd probably just fall into my secondary hang-up...which is the physique of really skinny girls. In other words, I'd just have something else to obsess over...my life wouldn't change much. [Smile]

Lou, then you would really be screwed if the ban on emaciated models in Spain carries over here to the U.S.!!! What's your third hang-up??? [Laugh]

For me I would probably just be the run of the mill man-on-top-get-it-over-with-quick type of guy if I didn't have my play pretties added to the mix.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be strange but i would be a tits man and not a tits and feet man
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ASS would be and itis in second place now.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure I'd have some other fetish.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
A weird question, I just thought about.
What if we weren't attracted to women's feet? I imagine our lives would be completely different, how about you?

Good question!

There are so many fantastic things to enjoy and obsess about on the female form that I don't think my life would change at all. It would just be something else, or several somethings, substituted to occupy exactly the same percentage of the fetish centres in my brain, and my thoughts.

The "scent and taste enjoyment" may not have such an easy analogue, however (and I don't think a woman's juices count, because they're from a sexual organ).

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it would change my life very much, there are so many things i am into: asses, nylons, legs, hair. It would just be one less thing I was into I guess.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nose4Toes, I agree with you. If we were't into feet, it would only be something else, like ass, breasts or some such. But women don't usually show their breasts or ass in public and THAT's the beauty of having a foot fetish. We get our fill every summer day whilst those that are into other things can only mentally undress those parts of the female that arouses them.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought about that before. Life would indeed be very different for me, especially seeing that my current passion is foot photography.

Would I have a different fixation if I didn't like feet? Legs perhaps, I love the shape and curves of well taken care of legs.

Or would I not have any fixations at all? I guess it depends on what sexual mindset would replace my admiration for feet.

Very thought provoking topic for me. [Thumbs Up]

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kibby
Board Regular
Member # 10622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibby   Email kibby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more to a women then just feet you know.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kibby:
more to a women then just feet you know.

My feeling exactly! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links