Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Update On Classified Ad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update On Classified Ad
george gonzalez
BANNED
Member # 990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for george gonzalez   Author's Homepage   Email george gonzalez       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys

Just wanted to update you guys

on the classified ad I put in the local paper.

I have gotten 2 responses.

1. The first one is from a topless bar dancer.

She also works as a model.

I have her scheduled next week for 2 hours

of foot worship sessions.

I will let you guys know what happens.

She is very beautiful.

2. The second response is from a

Female Bartender/Tour Guide.

She is new to the area.

She is job hunting and is just looking

to make some extra cash.

When she told me she had size 9 feet.

I fell in love. I love women with size 9

feet; but especially when they smell.

Anyway my fellow foot friends feel free

to e-mail me with your comments.

GG

--------------------
GG

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with that man.

Just wondering what exactly did your ad say?

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us know what happens.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great!! do you have any photos ?

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news George. Let us know how you get on.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you, George, but be careful. Sometimes our fetish can get the better of us and we throw caution to the wind. I don't know what your plans are, but you may want to meet in a public place for coffee first to make sure that she's not coked out of her mind, has a boyfriend lurking in the shadows, or isn't an undercover cop looking to make a solicitation bust. (For example, I recently read that the cops are trolling sites like Craigslist expressly for this purpose.) Once you are both comfortable with each other, then move to a neutral location for your encounter (e.g. a hotel room). Definitely not your place or hers. As for the dancer, you may want to meet her first at the club where she works, then decide from there if you want to pursue it.

Good luck!
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hawt.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Check for a badge
2. Check for an adam's apple...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And watch out for assholes like that one who outed all the BDSMers not to long ago using craigslist.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links