Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Police investigate 'bizarre' foot licking at Wal-Mart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Police investigate 'bizarre' foot licking at Wal-Mart
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate stories like this, but here we go again.

And the victim was eighty years old???? Damn! Talk about liking wrinkles.

Seriously though, this guy needs to do one of the following: a) Find a good partner who will indulge him; b) Stay home with his dick in his hand in front of his computer; or c) Get some freaking help!

mjc

09/20/06 News Item

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know he must have felt like a straight ASSHOLE after getting caught..lmao... jus imagine if he could read everybodys thoughts that watched him get taken away... wheres bugs bunny at so he can take off one of his gloves and whack that dude accross the face.. twice mind you [Laugh]
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clever way of saying that it was a religious practice...and that is where his intelligence ends...I mean come on 80 years old...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah its not very mature.The bloke needs help or better yet a prison cell.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the only thing I gotta say about hearing stuff like this,is we're lucky this stuff doesn't show up on the evening news,or TV.If it did then that would be some thing to worry about. [Eek!]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy needs a little of this: [Violent]

And a little of that: [Nut Kick]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trouble is, it's these very boneheads, who also happen to have a foot fetish, that make us all look bad. We're all painted with that same brush, and stereotyped as freaks who lurk underneath cars, or in shopping isles, and try to lick strangers' feet as they walk past. I personally have as much in common with people like that as I do with serial rapists (i.e., very little). And that's essentially what these guys are, rapists, in a sense. They engage in activities without the consent of the other individual.

If only we could de-link the concept of FREAK from FOOT FETISH in the public eye, life would be good!

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
The trouble is, it's these very boneheads, who also happen to have a foot fetish, that make us all look bad. We're all painted with that same brush, and stereotyped as freaks who lurk underneath cars, or in shopping isles, and try to lick strangers' feet as they walk past. I personally have as much in common with people like that as I do with serial rapists (i.e., very little). And that's essentially what these guys are, rapists, in a sense. They engage in activities without the consent of the other individual.

If only we could de-link the concept of FREAK from FOOT FETISH in the public eye, life would be good!

[Laugh] that remind's me of a conversation,I had with this lady at my other job,we became pretty good friend's and I told her I had a thing for sexy looking feet,she was like WOW!! you have a foot fetish!,you don't look like a guy that would be into feet,then I was like(wtf) what is a guy with a foot fetish suppose to look like [Mad] she couldn't answer that come back [Laugh] .I know there's alot of people here that aren't worried about stuff like that,but it make's you think when your effected by ass hole's like that.

--------------------

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They do make the rest of us look really bad
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sigh...guys like this don't makes "us" look bad, society would still have the same attitude no matter what type story came out. I still don't get why anyone would care???

I'm curious as to what this 80 year old woman's feet look like. Did she just happen to be the first female or did she still have some cute feet????

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Hummm some older women do have pretty good looking feet.LOL I bet she was probly the first woman to come down to where he was.

--------------------

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's 80?

Mature feet can be good but ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a BONEHEAD!!! Does anyone else not see what I'm seeing?!

Okay, he's in the curtain aisle of a WalMart performing a religious ceremony?!?! That's immediately odd enough to raise some red flags. I don't care how badly I needed curtains, I would NOT walk down that aisle.

Oh wait, never mind. I've heard of that...the "Stand on my hands and spit while I lick your feet in the curtain aisle of a WalMart" ceremony. Its origins date back as far as the ancient WalMartians can remember.

...and the woman DID IT! That's what knocks my socks off!

I'm speechless on further comments. It's just too "Twilight Zone" for me to comprehend.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links