Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Care of Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Care of Feet
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whom do you suspect takes better care of there feet and toes? Mature women who might tend to appreciate the details of there body or younger women...Kinda hard for me to answer... But I do very much appreciate a mature nice looking women who has a nice pedicure and nice feet.. On the other hand I also enjoy the younger ladies as well... Just curious of your thguohts

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that younger women tend to pay more attention to their feet in the sense that they are always changing their polish and "dressing" up their feet,although mature women are probably known to have pedicures more often than younger women. Thats just my thoughts, I'm more of a fan of the younger feet but also appreciate the 30-40 year olds feet too.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its up to the individual really. If a woman took care of her feet when she was young she'll do the same as she gets older. However, a gal that tends to ignore her feet in her youth will probably not come to the sudden realization of taking care of her feet when she suddenly matures.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ledaemon.. so true.. it boils down to the individual woman

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say maybe there's a slight slant in favor of older women because they have the time and money to pamper themselves more than younger girls. There's so many different factors involved in what motivates a woman do really care for her feet. I've seen just as many older women as younger women who obviously take great care of their feet, driven largely, here in Florida, by the fact that most female's feet are showing most of the year.

[ September 27, 2006, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with ledaemon. I think it depends more on the woman in question. However, I will say that I think older women are more "in tune" with taking care of their feet, and themselves overall, than younger women. For one thing, older women, and again, there are exceptions to this so this isn't a hard and fast rule, are more apt to take the time to "make themselves look pretty" because they simply have more experience at doing it than younger women. They've been doing it for long enough and know that looking good is essential, not saying that younger women don't "get it". However, I think younger women think they can get away with less in the taking care of themselves department (i.e. a younger woman who will go through times living on junk food and get away with it just because she has a high metabolism rate and can easily burn it all off without much effort). Also, with women even in their 30's, as opposed to women in their 20's, will probably have a little more financial stability and the means to get regular pedicures, etc., and other such things that make their appearance look better.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my experience i've noticed that mature women are more likely to take better care of their feet than younger women. mature women also seem to appreciate a good foot massage more than a younger girl.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres the way i see it...

it depends on the individual... but if u have a young group of chicks ie college, they always get their nails done, especially if the girl is very into her overall looks (this includes being fashionable) kinda like " yes im young and pretty, let me enhance that by painting my toes" and especially if its summer out,... or (in the seeimingly rare case) if she likes her feet, or knows they have power. in a way theyre still flaunting their beauty... older women want to feel young/pretty because they are getting older they want to show yea i got something for ya... or have realized the power of feet due to acquired wisdom...

for both cases theres always the group who just paints them to cover up ugly looking nails too...i think generally its all the same, older women have more wisdom though as to the awareness of attractive feet...but that might not even be the case especially if you have a college aged dude who can get alot of feet... but then again, that comes with witty clever convincing... older women are already convinced about their feet being sexual.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think ledaemon is right on the money.

I'll just add one thing; pedicures do also serve a practical purpose for older women who are prone to dry, cracked, heels. My future mother-in-law (who's got quite fantastic feet for a 44 year old) has this problem, and for her, if she doesn't get regular pedicures, which includes having her feet soaked and then scrubbed with a pumice stone, she can potentially have painful heels.

I suspect that drives older women into getting pedicures, even if they never did have them when they were younger ... and that could potentially drive awareness of, and interest in, the esthetics of their feet in general.

Young women ... some care, some don't.

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links