Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do u feel the same?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do u feel the same?
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as i sit here staring at my computer it hit me like a ton of bricks. seems like everybody and their dog is jumping on the band wagon to open a foot website. ive checked out a few new sites and im a memeber of some well established sites. as i click through pics and videos of all these sites, it just seems like the same old sludge. is this a phase im going through? do i need a break from the whole feet thing for a while? please leave some input and suggestions
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MUSIC
Board Regular
Member # 16993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSIC   Email MUSIC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel the same way. I think part of my (our) problem is that I've spent WAY too much time adulating feet on the PC monitor and not enough foot action from girls in real life. I've gotta get out there and change that! If not, it's possible to get slightly bored of the foot fetish thing at times.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnk you. thats what i needed to hear. i thought it was just me feeling that way
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything requires a break from time to time if you're doing it too much. And yes, believe it or not it's possible to look at too many pics and clips. Once you start to get bored, just back off of it for a little while. This stuff is supposed to be fun. If it ever feels like the same ol' same ol' that's a pretty good sign to ease up some.

And whatever you do, don't give foot pics a break by looking at other kinds of pics to "break the monotony". Just enjoy something non-sexual during the downtime...maybe playing a kind of sport you like, or reading a book, or lifting weights. And when you're all geared up for some barefoot girls again, they're right here on the 'net waiting for you! [Smile]

Hope this helps. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a break always does you good. With me, when i first discovered feet on the internet of course i was just amazed at all of it and any of it. But now im so picky cuz its like im spoiled. It depends on my mood on what i'll be into looking at that day. Same thing for feet in real life. Sometimes im just not in the mood for my girlfriend's feet (shes asian) and i might want black feet that day. haha. I NEVER get tired of girl on girl forced foot worshipping though
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its the same with everything in life. You need a break from time to time.Its abit like having to sleep, We all need to re charge out batterys and such. And when taking a break from the net foot thing. As and when you return its all fresh again.
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I NEVER get tired of girl on girl forced foot worshipping though"

I like this, too, Jak.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by clyde121:
... as i click through pics and videos of all these sites, it just seems like the same old sludge.

I hit that wall years ago, and to be honest, the feeling never went away. Most stuff out there is pretty same-y. Having said that, my tastes did refine a bit. What gets my juices flowing, I found, is pictures of real people (amateurs, real couples).

quote:
Originally posted by clyde121:
is this a phase im going through? do i need a break from the whole feet thing for a while?

Possibly. But if you're like me, you'll probably not get the same thrill from "the same old stuff." You'll need to find your particular thing (which may change as time progresses), and once you do, you'll become passionate about it, and enjoy it fully.

For example:

quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
... I NEVER get tired of girl on girl forced foot worshipping though.

I'm that way about foot scent now. I enjoy pictures, sure, but they're not as stimulating as they once were, and I don't think they ever will be, unless they're of obviously scenty feet. [Smile]

Hope that helps. [Smile]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can get old and stale at times even with the incredible amount of stuff out there.

The two primary factors that I think keep it exciting are:

- your desires refining or changing over time, even though it's also possible that, like reading a book or watching a movie a second time, you'll see something different than you did the first time.

- the hope that you might find something different or new one day.

It can also be frustrating if you don't have your own outlet for foot-stuff too. As my wife indulges me more and more with foot-stuff I find that I'm weaning myself off a great deal internet viewing.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links