Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help...Fellow Foot Sniffers!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help...Fellow Foot Sniffers!!!
db
Board Regular
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for db     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like most of us fellow foot sniffers, I like the way feet smell naturally without lotions. I do not like the smell of lotions, etc and for whatever reason, I cannot get my wife to not put lotions on her feet. She refuses to stop putting lotion on her feet. Any suggestions???

Also does anyone have any idea of what kinds of shoes make feet smell the most? What kinds of materials in the shoes make the feet smell really good? Is there a certain manufacturer or type of shoe?

Any suggestions would be really great

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to remember that they are her feet she can do what she wants with them.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaMomNextDoor
Board Regular
Member # 17000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Email CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi DB, I'm sure that the reason she puts lotion on her feet is to keep them soft and crack free.

Is she aware that you like them scent free and why? If she is aware of your desire maybe the two of you can come to an agreement of sorts.

Maybe she agrees that she only lotions every other day or every third day. This will still keep her feet soft and pretty, but still allow you the joy of having her toes scented naturally.

It's a thought anyway. I am terrible about pampering myself on a regular basis. I will go a week or so before I remember that I need to pull out the lotion.

There's hope, just be willing to be honest with her as to WHY you don't want her to lotion and be willing to understand why she needs to on occassion.

Good Luck!

--------------------
California Mom Next Door

The mom that you always fantasized about living next door to you.
Making sure you get everything you've ever wanted.
You're wish IS my wish, and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dazz is right... you can suggest.. but don't force or demand.

for starters.. this is her way of pampering herself (of sorts).. and is one of her habbits about hygiene you can't really undo.. it's been around much much longer than you can imagine.

secondly... ashy feet rarely looks cute and i'm sure you lady doesn't want to look any less cute than she is.

you're fighting a loosing battle there buddy... only time she'll forget to lotion her feet is in two situations.. no three... 1-she's in a super rush to head out the door because of an emergency and you mentioning your fetish then is like commiting suicide. 2- she's depressed about something or pissed off about something and has to rush out and has no time to put on lotion.. and then.. if you mention your fetish.. you're as good as dead.. 3- she decides to endulge and test to see if you go nuts about it.. and if you do.. well.. good luck with her doing that again. (kidding about the luck part though.. that is so subjective to the kind of woman you have)

now..as to material that makes feet smell... to recap the tons of threads on this matter....

1-man made tend to carry more of a scent then natural material like leather.. because it breaths less.. although that is changing with newer high tech material that not only breathes better but are aslo anti-bacterial and kills any chance of smell.

2- frequency of wear.. the more you wear a shoe.. the more sweat it has the chance to build.. and the greater the likelihood to carry a scent (example.. one work shoe 5 days a week.. with little dry time overnight before another long day)

3- of course hygienes plays a major roll here as well as diet. your girl sounds very clean...

4- type of enclosure of the foot... sandals covering less than traditional pumps which also covers less than boots.. get my drift?

5- her body chemistry.. does she sweat a lot? what are her hormones doing to her body? the list goes on.

bottom line.. either she decides to acccomodate you.. or you learn to live without the prefered scent you like so much.

i love the hose and pumps aura.. but.. because of the way life goes.. my lady doesn't wear pumps often.. or long enough to get the scent I like. she won't go out of her way to wear pumps for me either.. and she doens't want me going straight for her shoes or feet to get the scent i want.. and when she knows she sweated a lot.. she rather shower before I touch her.

how have we dealt with that? well... some days (and not many days at that).. i'll ask her to sit tight a bit because i don't want her to leave me hanging while she showers.. she knows then (pre agreed) that i like the scent of her feet... and she'll sit tight while i take a sniff and also offer a massage. that is our deal.. then while she showers.. i get to keep the hose!

that is our deal... we talked it out.. and she does that every now and again.. but not always. that is fine.. why? at first.. there was no getting any of her feet at all.. clean or sweaty.

it's a work in progress.. and we've worked it out.. and i respect the fact that some days.. she just doesn't want me to notice the sweat of her feet.. because to her.. she learned that is to be considered gross and a turn off... so she's uncomfy about it.. and out of respect.. i lay off..

hope that long long post helps

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links