Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your a Stud...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your a Stud...
macmangler
Board Regular
Member # 2963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macmangler   Email macmangler       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your working late in the offiice and so is a beautiful co-worker...she's wearing stockings...and all day long you have been starring at here legs and feet...she's even been dangling them. So your a stud...you have this conversation with her finally....and you managed to give her a foot rub after she complained that her feet were soar from walking in the office all day...

1) After the foot rub...do you smell your hands?
2) What do you say to her if you got caught smelling your hands?

Just a fun question!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would smell my hands only when i know she's out of sight. don't want to get caught.

i may something like i'm off to wash my hands (so she doesn't hand me purell) and then smell them before washing them

had a gal ask to smell my hands to be sure i had washe them cause she didn't want to konw i was a freak.

glad i had actually washed my hands too!!!! and her feet smelled perfect to me.. nothing too strong.

i've not been caught.. nor plan on getting caught. nor do i get many chances to get caught either!!!

RPM

p.s sadly.. when given the purell option.. i do try to hold my hands up a bit high to try and grab a whiff before using the purell.. but not so high to make what i'm doing obvious. works so far!

but trust me.. if you're giving a foot massage to someone who wore shoes all day and you can't smell their feet at all (no matter how far or close you are).. then.. they really don't have much of a scent.. even the light sweaters.. at arms lenght.. if your face is anywhere over the foot.. you'll smell something.. heat rises and carries the scent to you.. so.. she wont' know you're enjoying.. her feet are at arms length from your nose and you're in heaven (unless you like it strong.. then sorry for you)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soon as your done just kind of rub your nose with your index finger therefore bringing your hand close to your face..if you cant smell something when you bring it that close then there isnt much of a scent then. Dont inhale it strongly though,she would see and hear you doing that which would raise a red flag. Or you could try the flirting option,since you were allowed to give her a foot rub your pretty much in,try rubbing your nose when she is sitting right there and jokingly go "oh gross...and then try and put your hand on her nose area...then just start tickling her and stuff.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macmangler
Board Regular
Member # 2963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macmangler   Email macmangler       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I posted...I answer to myself.

First...massage one foot for as long as possible. The longer the first foot is massaged...the second foot will require equal treatment. Since I got lucky enough to be in this situation...I'd undoubtedly tell her about my innocent little fetish...get her to laugh about it. I'd get to a level...where I could openly smell her feet..just under her toes. If they smelled awesome...I'd tell her that her feet smelled amazing.

To be honest...I'd be ripping hard anyway...the cat would be out of the bag.

If I didnt get that far with it...theres now way Id wash my hands...Id be smelling them all night! : )

If she caught me...I'd smile...what else could you do?

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Hell ya,I'd smell my hand's and even lick the flavor of her feet off them [Drool] [Drool]

2.If I got caught oh well,I think I would come up with some thing charming to say [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sniff, and compliment on how much I'm enjoying the scent, if caught and asked! I'd probably go on to comment on how great her feet must taste ...

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halfway through the footrub, her feet are planted on my face anyway....

...why smell your hands?

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Halfway through the footrub, her feet are planted on my face anyway....

...why smell your hands?

[Laugh] well a man can smell em later on,after she's gone [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. If I was in that case...I would see where it goes from there. We all KNOW. A nice foot rib can be your ticket in....

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title of this thread is 'Your'e a Stud...'

Studs don't need a 'ticket in'. I'm not rubbing this bitches feet for HER pleasure, that shit is for me to get off on. Who gives a fuck if SHE likes it?

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links