Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot worship palace in new york ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: foot worship palace in new york ?
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone been there after they get the new models?

http://www.footworshippalace.com/

I really dream of going some day,,

Love the idea that the girls are not pro-foot-models but amaturs [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macmangler
Board Regular
Member # 2963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macmangler   Email macmangler       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I could afford to, I would seriously consider going as well, but the price of admission plus an additional charge per ten minutes (and really, how much can one do in just ten minutes?) with a model just sounds financially prohibitive at present, however tempting. So for the time being, Wu will have to do!
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go every week now--I'm addicted--this has been Summer of FWP for me, looking now to be the Autumn of FWP!!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker123
Board Regular
Member # 6218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker123   Email toesucker123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was there a week ago. It's funny b/c like the building it's in, you'd never expect it to be a foot worship palace. The Palace is great. I had a terrific time. I had the hour session. I was the woman's foot slave for an hour and she ended the session by giving me a footjob. It was great. I definitely have to get back there sometime. Probably either in October or November.

--------------------
I love worshipping female feet.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well how should the building look? they have to keep it on the downlow--this ain't Vegas. I kinda knew it would look like that only because I went to the Nutcracker Suite and thats exactly how THAT building looks.

I love the FWP. I can't believe such a place exists and right in my neighborhood!! I used to be so fiercly against such places, but now I really enjoy it. My goal is to start dating some of these girls. some of them are so cool and I really go overboard to make sure they enjoy what I'm doing. I won't give anything away, but I do more than just worship their feet!! Lets just say I get the hour session as well, and they have all gone over. One time, the secretary came in and said i had to pay for the extra time, and the girl I had the session with said 'Don't worry about it. Just don't tell Jason".

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker123
Board Regular
Member # 6218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker123   Email toesucker123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only been there once, but I plan on going back when Im able to. I had a great time when I was there. The woman I was with was down to earth and easy to talk to and around my age so it was cool.

Prior to going there, I was kinda skeptical about the whole thing, but Im glad I went there.

--------------------

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to go, too... I'd book a session with Mellissa, although I don't think you could go wrong with any of them! Mellissa just looks like a composite of several girls I've desired in high school and college.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker123
Board Regular
Member # 6218

For anyone who has been to the FWP, who was your favorite model?

For anyone who hasnt been to the FWP, if you could worship any of the model's feet there, who would you choose.

--------------------

DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

I've had 4 so far and I liked Kayla the most. Toss up between her and Arianna actually.
toesucker123
Board Regular
Member # 6218

Hopefully I can get back to the palace sometime this month. Going to the FWP and the Yankees winning the World Series would make a great October.

--------------------

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great [Smile]

DancingFool or toesucker123 can you please go into more details about who the girls ? Who are they ?
Are and have the whole footpalace work? [Smile]

Do you meet the girls and then chose whos feet you want to worship ?

Have does the the building look ?

all best Lars:)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker123
Board Regular
Member # 6218

They are regular people sorta I suppose but they are foot models also. I dont know their ages, but I would guess they mainly are in their 20's and 30's.

You call and set up an appointment and they tell you who is avaiable at what time and they ask you if you have any preferences or special requests.

The building, well it's like some regular building, they kinda have to have it that way. I wont give out the location of it, that you have to call them and ask.

--------------------

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they really into the worshipping and foot play or is it just a job for them and they then ridicule what we are about after you leave?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LanaMonroe
Board Regular
Member # 17066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanaMonroe   Email LanaMonroe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

I sometimes work the Foot Worship Palace's foot parties in NYC; I don't know about any of the other girls, but, speaking just for myself, I know I really enjoy having my feet and legs worshipped and played with! I'm very into being touched. I know I'm not like a lot of other girls, but I love it...it feels AMAZING!!!

That's why I decided to do private sessions in NYC and Long Island on my own!

So I hope that answers your question somewhat, Lyrical!

Lana Monroe...SensualModel at aol dot com

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links