Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Discovering the attraction to smell (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Discovering the attraction to smell
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sniffers, how and when did you first realize your attraction to foot scent? Of course we don't know it turns us on unless we actually have sniffed but how did it come about. My first memories of my attraction to the smell of feet started when I was very young and my mom often napped on the sofa. this wasin the 70's and nylons were very common, she always wore them and I would sometimes play with her feet when she was relaxing and it was then that I noticed the powerful smell of hose and foot scent. Ever since then. I have been a sniffer. No, there was no incestuous relationship there or anything. I didn't even think it sexual at that young age.
What about the rest of you who like to sniff?

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've posted it before and today am too lazy to find the link.

here is the short of it. i was nearly 10.. mesmerized by this well dressed heel wearing woman at church. she was hosting a banguet and was playing with her shoes on "breaks" offstage and I was trying to help set up the stage inbetween performances. the click and clack of her heels were hypnotic. (didn't know at the time her feet were killing her... it just looked sexy)

after the long banquet (started around 6 pm and ended about 1130pm) i walked her to her car... on a very snowy night. i offered (and surprised myself by the offer) to take her shoes off and give her a massage before she got into her flats. though she hesitated and tried to deter me.. somehow she was convinces. that is when i went for it.. the adrenaline rush got the better of me and printed a permanent image in my head.. but more importantly.. the scent of her feet stayed with me forever.. it wasn't stinky or super smelly.. just the right mix of leather, hose, perfume, sweat.. i was addicted then.. but didn't realize how much yet.

to go one step further.. she got stuck in the snow and i got a rush from seeing her fight to get free.. even inspite of my best effort (remember i was ten.. how much can a fella do then to push). she asked i get in to not freeze and she didn't want to floor it while i was out there. watching her work the pedals as she tried to get free (the urgency in her pushing the pedal was never lost on me)

she did get out of the snowy mess. i walked away that day mesmerized. she and i had many such encounters (and a few years ago.. ran into her as an adult and she still fondly calls me her hero and always remembers my love for heels)

but.. bototm line.. that is when i was hooked to many things i'm very attracted to. well dressed women in hose and heels.. the scent of feet.. and women who drive in heels.. and me being the knight in shining armor to their rescue whenever they're having car trouble (namely stuck or stalled).

i can control the urge.. but when i don't have to.. it's sheer bliss!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered my love for smell about 3 years ago with my current girlfriend. I was giving her a massage and I went to switch to the other foot and "accidentally" [Big Grin] brought her foot to close to my face(trying to lick it) and smelled it instead... [Thud] I nearly lost control...damn near [Jerkoff] right then and there...and from then on my want..no wait...need to smell her feet while doing something whether it be massaging or "playing" with her feet continues to grow each day. Once I smell it I just cant stop,I am not a big fan of a sweaty,smelly foot just the natural aroma that it brings... [Mmm]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I discovered how arousing the scent of a woman's feet could be relatively late in life.

I started off HATING smelly feet. They put me off, turned me off, and grossed me out. I had bought in to public perception, obviously.

Then, about 8 years ago, a friend of minee who is a fellow foot fetishist told me how much he loves a woman's smelly feet. I couldn't understand why, nor believe it, but he persuaded me to give it a try.

I persuaded my lady to make her feet unusually smelly, by wearing winter boots sockless for the day. She came home, I was nervous about enjoying her smelly feet, but I gave it a try. The taste was incredible, and the rest is history!

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I responded to this before but, I believe it was when I was about 7 or 8 years old. My 2 sisters and I were forced to rub our babysitter's feet. My sisters cried and complained about her smelly feet. But me...I enjoyed it! Since then, I have been into smelly (not stinky!) feet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hummm, I don't know. It just happened(likeing the smell of female feet)Or may be I choose to like it,and got hooked.And I believe it all started like this,(while giving a foot massage)damn what hot looking feet,then look at the feet and the rest of the woman,damn she's hot from toe too head,humm I wonder what her feet smell like sence she's a hot looking lady,then s -n-i-f-f...hhaaaa [Drool] [Drool] [Mmm] been hooked every sence.The smell of a woman's feet combined,with the rest of her look's is what set it off for me,and then again if the feet are sexy,I still want to smell em any way.Either way it's a win,win situation [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't pay much attention to the smell of a womens foot unti I was married to Kim. I indulged in foot play all through high school and college but never paid much attention unitl one day Km came home very early in our marriage and asked me to remove her boots for her. She laid down onthe bed and I unzipped her boots and pulled them off. Peeled her socks off and was rubbing her feet. And something just came over me to smell her feet. After that I was hooked. I love smelling her feet and shoes when I need some relief. Never a bad aroma just a nice erotic scent to them.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamda1
Board Regular
Member # 2506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamda1   Author's Homepage   Email shamda1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With me I would have to say it must have happened at a very early age as I have craved the smell of female feet as long back as I can remember. Something that maybe happened to me as a baby. Too bad they cannot bottle the smell as perfume and sell it!

--------------------
The best free foot site on the net http://www.todaysfeetures.com

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shamda1,

the niche market is a bit too narrow to market it.. but the idea is hot!!!

speaking of hot... this weekend.. i was hanging with some gal pals and shooting the breeze. then.. as time progressed... they opted to get comfy and kicked off their shoes and boots. the topic of feet came up from one of the gals.

i said i could take a nice pic of them relaxing and make it artistic. they were game for it..

so.. i got down to the floor to arrange the shoes the way I wanted and adjust their legs to the position i felt would be nicest in the pic.

well.. two of them... i got close enough to pick up the scent of their feet... and hose... man.. that was a sweet deal!! the two that I got close to had the perfect combo of perfume, leather, and sweat!! i couldn't take advantage of it.. because one was starting to get a little nervous that i would smell her feet.

the pic came out really nice and the gals loved it. my nose was super happy. only one of the gals in the pic knew i loved the scent of feet.. and while i was setting up.. she slipped her feet discretely closer to my face. but not so close to be uncomfy for me (and not look tacky had my lady been there)

it was so cool.. made me think... all the times i was hiding my interest.. i could have had tons of fun before getting into a serious relationship.. but at the same time.. made me miss my lady that much more... as i love the scent of her feet after she's been in heels.

the other gal.. well.. her feet had the scent I recalled from childhood that was super erotic for me to pick up on!!!

oh welll...

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you even need to be exposed to the smell to know you want it. It's just an early on in life fetish; you know that they smell, you know it's secretive and taboo so you crave it.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 8 years old and my sis was 21 she was home for the weekend from college. Well one day she went out jogging when she came home she took her shoes off went to the couch and fell asleep watching tv. well I wanted to sit on the couch to and watch tv. well I did and I noticed a wonderful smell I looked around and it was comming from my sisters feet. and to make a long story short I just laid there pretending to be asleep smelling my sisters feet for about 3 hours. Nothing sexual basically I was a little kid enjoying a great smell.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me i think it was a thing for pantyhose first and then the intoxicating smell of female feet in hose drove me crazy. first time was my friends moms white knee highs in their dirty clothes hamper. i eventually took a couple of her knee highs home with me and was simply in heaven.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamda1
Board Regular
Member # 2506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamda1   Author's Homepage   Email shamda1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This brings us to the old question,,,how many times have you taken that well worn shoe, sock or stocking, sneaked away somewhere where you could be alone, sniffed the item and then,,,,,no smell! Or even better, how many times have you removed a sweaty shoe after being worn all day, seeing a hot sweaty foot just wanting to be sniffed, and then.........no smell! Don't you hate when that happens?

--------------------
The best free foot site on the net http://www.todaysfeetures.com

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

yeah.. hate when that happens.. esp if the girl/woman is hot.. you know for a certain she's been in her heel without a breather for more than 5 hours.. the shoes are super hot.. the hose is looking perfect... the perfume is one point.. you go for the best pickup line.. get to the massage point.. huge let down!!!! crap!!!

good thing i'm able to enjoy it strictly on a visual basis and am not dependent on the smell to get all into the foot!!!

the flip side of the coin also applies for me.. you've got the same scenario.. but when the shoe come off... the stench is so strong you are temporarily blind.. faking the gentleman aspect is like flirting with suicide.. the smell is so raw you're thinking she's got some kind of flesh eating crap going on and you're scared to touch her feet!!!

one of the perks of a committed relationship.. i know what i'm getting and how clean it is!!! and the right smell to it!!!

shamda1.. you gave me yet another reason why i don't ever want to go back on the dating field.. let alone hunting for a pair of feet to enjoy!!!

RPM

--------------------

afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nylonfootsniffer, smelling feet directly really doesn't do anything much for me. But, rather smelling hose and shoes is what I am pretty much addicted to. My interest started up in similar way to yours I guess. My mother would wear pantyhose often during colder weather months and would alternate between wearing hose day to day leaving freshly worn pantyhose behind. When she was at work I would come home from school and be extremely delighted to find a pair of worn hose from the day before and would enjoy the perfumed, leathery foot smell that would be left behind. This along with the smell of the shoes would drive me wild. The smell was even more pugnant of course after returning from work and taking off her hose and shoes, at which time I would take the opportunity to sniff away. Likewise I did not have any incest type fantasies. It was just this sexy appearing worn pantyhose with the combination of foot aroma mixed in with her perfumes and leathery shoe smell that did it for me.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links