Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » If you could .... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If you could ....
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have only one last footjob before you die who would it be from and why? Mine would have to be from Kaylani Lei...I cant seem to find any pics of her feet but it seems all her movies that she is in she is barefoot which are simply amazing! And she always wears an anklet which I also love!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be from Hilary Duff or maybe Alicia Silverstone. Their feet are just plain gorgeous.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda Harrison.

And it's not so much the promise of a foot-job as it is just getting to have her feet. I've probably fantasized more about her than any other girl in my whole life...

I saw the original Planet of the Apes movies when I was about 12 or 13, right around the time my boys were dropping, and as a result this barefoot dreamgirl set a whole lot of my personal standards when it comes to judging female beauty. And don't even get me started about all the, um, "interesting" dreams I had of her for years after...those kindsa' dreams that had me panicking when I woke up, thinking I had been shot or stabbed since I was drenched in, uh, "blood"... [Big Grin]

I don't care if she's old enough to be my grandmother now, I'd still want her as my last request for female feet.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would take a lot of thought from me. Alot

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi. The way she flexes her feet are just amazing. And her soles, I love soles, are perfect.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this girl I knew named Amber who I had a chance with but totally blew it with due to my stupidity

best feet I ever saw and she had the face and body to match

as for net foot girls it's hard to say

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
=============================
>->->->-> Myndi Fox <-<-<-<-<
=============================

Not only would that be the last footjob before I die, but I would probably kick the bucket right on the spot. I'm feeling woozy just thinking about it... [Wink]

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a fantasy point of view I would say I would die a happy man if i got a footjob from Kate Ford (Coronation Street).From a reality standpoint I would say an ex of mine named Tanya.She gave the best footjobs or as she called it "fancy feet" I ever had with her long talented toes,be it in bare feet or nylons.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kritikal
Member # 17213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kritikal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think beyonce has great feet.

--------------------
i'm a sole man

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kate winslet i have never seen toes as chunky and attractive as hers
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy Fuentes would give a fantastic footjob i think, with those sexy soles and toes.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mandy Moore definatley. Her size ten, smelly, delicious, salty, creamy, milky, soft,perfect feet would rub along my shaft until I blew all over them. Then Kiera knightley can follow and give me another footjob while I'm sniffing Hilary Duff's feet and kissig jessica alba's foot.

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man in my case i'll choose either Brooke Burke that i know she loves feet, or kelly ripa, another one that loves to show her feet around, i think will be awesome and i'll rest in peace jajaja.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What day of the week is it? I mean my preference changes almost hourly, depending on how nice the last pair of feet I saw looked like!

[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to be someone really famous...
Barbara Walters, bet she has some soft wrinkly soles. I usually always prefer young chicks, but she would be too hard to pass up.
Then she can go on The View and tell the other women all about it.
Plus I'd film it and sell it [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links