Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Paying vs free video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paying vs free video
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering; do you buy clips or can you find good enough material for free? Where do you go and why? To me, most free stuff seems to have poor quality (shaky, poor lighting, out of focus, ugly feet, etc). I have seen a few good clips though.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try sexyfeetvideos.com or modelsgroup.com they usually have some pretty good clips.free too.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if u want a reasonable priced "STOCKING FOOT" site, i would reccomend www.thestockingroom.com

its the first pay site ive ever used in my life, and it seems ok, and reasonable compared to the others.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's footjobs you're after, try my signature where it says 'Footjobz'. There's hours of 'footage' there and quite a few samples on the tour which will cost you nothing to checkout. Naturally they aren't quite the quality of what you'll find inside though.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you get what you pay for. If its free it usually is gonna be more of a teaser preview clip than anything else. I actually purchase about 1 clip or so a month. I explain to my wife that it is for "research purposes" for our own clips when she questions the credit card statement! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim and I frequent a site called 89.com... Tons of free clips under the movie section.. Ranging from BJ's, HJ's and and foot jobs.. SOme show pop shots some don't... But great little clips most with good quality.... Tons of free clips in each little section.. Check it our it's free...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I'd readily admit that having a full-length, high quality video would be wonderful, I've never joined a site or purchased a single video, but that's largely driven by the fact that I cannot keep anything.

At first I used pictures only, occassionally (and with incredible frustration) downloading video clips via dial-up. With the advent of high speed data lines I quickly moved on to exclusively perusing vidclips off many of the standard thunb-nailed, categorized link sites. Not sure there's a reason, other than it's easy to remember, but I usually start at cliphunter.com

Other than home-spun movies I find the quality of most vidclips quite good- after all these are just clips from the full-length versions.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, check out searchvids.com
It's a lot like 89.com with several catagories from BJ's to Fj's and beyond all free.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links