Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Wrinkles?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why Wrinkles?
MagicHat420
Loyal Member
Member # 5911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagicHat420   Email MagicHat420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is it about wrinkled soles that so many foot guys are into, and why do you think wrinkles are such a big turn on ?
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say because seeing wrinkle's show's that the sole's are really soft.I haven't had my hand's, on any real wrinkled up 1's before,mainly just smooth sole's and sole's with a few wrinkle's.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always guessed it was because guys like curves on a woman. And wrinkles in a woman soles are like cuves on top of curves!!! [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really thought about the wrinkles or the soles for that matter...
But, now that I've gotten to understand the nuances (me being a toes and balls of feet kind of guy), they do look very sexy. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really gave it much thought. I know they're pleasing to the eye! [Mmm]
I especially love the way they feel against my nose. (NOT when I'm sniffing) Sometimes I'll just drag the tip of my nose across a woman's wrinkles--it's a nice sensation. Why let your fingers do all the touching?

I also agree with FTPHANTOM's explanation.

[ November 04, 2006, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's Wrinkle Thing, If I have to explain,you wouldn't understand" lol ..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
"It's Wrinkle Thing, If I have to explain,you wouldn't understand" lol ..

yeah.. cause i wouldn't get it... yeah.. that's it!

i am not into wrinkled anything really.. but i will admit this.. i've spotted a few in my college days that really blew my mind!!!

but on the day to day.. average.. wringles do next to nothing for me other than an invite to touch (but not every time)

RPM

p.s. can't explain it better than that

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxmouse2008
Board Regular
Member # 16838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxmouse2008   Author's Homepage   Email maxmouse2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a smooth sole kinda guy so I cant help ya

--------------------
Visit www.gamefaqs.com for any of your game related info

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing better that i like than to see some wrinkly soles! and especially when you get to hold them in your hand...ahhh...I cant even describe the feeling...you cant think straight! I'd pick wrinkly soles over smooth soles anyday! not that I have anything against smooth soles but wrinkly soles just feel nicer(especially on a certain region!)
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links