Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ok, here's the situation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ok, here's the situation
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while i've been down here in college i've met a couple of girls i really like. but this one in particular has caught my eye. i just started talking to her this week even tho i got her number in the dining hall on opening weekend. not to mention she has some yummy feet. but, my "game" or whatever you wanna call it sucks and i really wanna get to know her better. any advice?
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey if you already got the number on opening day and started talking more I would just go with the flow. But step it up a notch every once and awhile.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah just be yourself. You've got her number so your already in there and that means she's into you. Going out to dinner and a movie is never a bad idea. I say just ask her out.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask her what she likes to do. That will open up some possibilities. [Wink]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on what her intensions are...
Maybe she is interested in you but, only wants to friends or she's a nymphomaniac and just wants to get laid. [Confused]
You gotta take it day by day and let it progress. When you do that, you'll know where it will go. By playing it safe, you won't get your head messed up, which will mess up your studying, which is why you're in college in the 1st place!
Food for thought, bro... [Cool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its college man! go and get laid! dont worry about getting tied down into a relationship! its your first year of college go out and meet different girls...im not saying slut it up or anything but go out experience diffrent girls then for the second year look for a steady girlfriend.and focusing on your studies in year two wont be a bad idea either
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Yeah just be yourself. You've got her number so your already in there and that means she's into you. Going out to dinner and a movie is never a bad idea. I say just ask her out.

Just go with the flow,do thing's together when you 2 have time.Man I got alot more to say,but it's still early in the game,well hope fully her birthday is in the up coming month's,if it is you can buy her some thing for her feet,like some fluffy house shoe's (the furry looking thongs)or a toe ring or 2 [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
its college man! go and get laid! dont worry about getting tied down into a relationship! its your first year of college go out and meet different girls...im not saying slut it up or anything but go out experience diffrent girls then for the second year look for a steady girlfriend.and focusing on your studies in year two wont be a bad idea either

well, i just can't get out and "get laid". it was hard getting this girls number let alone any girls number. so for me, i'd much rather go for the relationship considering that i can't just pull off a one-night stand.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

well, here's a report.

she left for fall break a day earlier then i expected and i have no clue when she'll be back. i ate dinner with her a couple of days ago and we talked for a bit. it seemed fine, but i feel i messed something up. maybe it was something i said, i have no clue.

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she didnt leave for fall break BECAUSE of you. Maybe she just wants it as a "friends" thing..but then again if she goes to dinner with you then I think its safe to say that you are more than a friend to her.dont overanalyze everything because when you do that is when you will say something wrong.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

well, i didn't mean that. i said that because I was leaving too. but i was worried about several things regarding it.
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring up feet after aa few casual conversations if she seems "not into it" go onto the next, there are many other girls at college who would give up their feet.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

that seems like a safe idea, but i've never been good at bringing it up in a way that doesn't seem a litte creepy.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links