Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Caught In the Act! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Caught In the Act!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you have ever been caught looking at someone's feet and got called out about it? For me, it goes back to 5'th grade, and this girl was like 'why you starin' at my feet for?' i was horrible with the simple 'i don't know' response. Come on everyone, let's hear your stories!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years ago I was caught with a woody,giving a female friend of mine a foot massage [Laugh]
I have never been caught looking yet,or if I have nothing has been said yet. [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been caught...but then again, never made it look obvious... [Wink]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The closest I have come is when I was rubbing a girls feet in her house, and her mum walked past the window. Luckily she didn't look inside.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very embarassing incident that happenned to me 25 years ago: I used to go into a department store to look at the counter girls; they'd sometimes take their shoes off, while standing. I was looking at one of the girls, and she finally said to me, "If you want to look at feet, go elsewhere!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in my junior year of high school sitting on the benches and I let a girl prop her feet up on my lap. She was wearing white flip flops with her toes painted pink. I started to stare at them and I popped one well she asked if her feet turned me on I said yes and she called me a freak and got up. The funny thing is she would keep propping her feet up on my lap oh it was great.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
futtluver
Board Regular
Member # 10598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for futtluver   Email futtluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about six I was so confused about getting a boner over feet that I tearfully admitted it to my sister who was about nine at the time. My brother meanwhile, who was about twelve, overheard the confession through the wall. To this day I have never been able to look either of them in the eye.

During my early teens I had a briefcase which I kept all my "secret stuff" in. This included magazines, newspaper clippings, computer disks, and drawings I had made myself. One day I carelessly left it open on my bed. My mum walked in and found it and nearly screamed the house down. Horrible!

[ October 09, 2006, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: futtluver ]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, but it's so easy to play off with the right amount of condecending sarcasm. "riiiiight, i'm looking at your feet." [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My roomates moved out of our apartment and i was there for about 2 months by myself before it was time for me to move. I had just started reading Leg Show and Leg Tease and left the magazines on my bed since i had been living bymyself for about 3 weeks. Well, my roomates still had a key and decided to pay me a visit. I went to the gym before they got there and they saw my magazines. The next day, we were hanging out, talking like normal when one of them perfectly sneaks in what they saw during our conversation. That was about 6 years ago. To this day, they still make fun of me about it but its all in good nature. there cool with it but i still gotta get joked on about it from time to time.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in 9th grade and there was a girl sitting behind me in science class wearing hose, jeans and pumps. I guess her feet must have hirt because she kicked both shoes off and her feet were downright perfect! I couldn't help but keep looking back to stare and at one point I heard her say" You like my feet Eric?" She was smiling and obviously wasn't put off by me admiring them but she said it loud enough for others to hear so I was like a deer in headlights.
A few years ago there was a new neighbor that moved in next door to me where I used to live and one day we were talking out on our front porches and she was barefoot. The next day the same thing happened although this time her bare toes were painted red. I noticed and said. " Hey I notice you polished your toes."
She replied. "well you meet a guy with a foot fetish, it's a good idea to make them look nice." I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about and she told me she noticed me checking out her feet the day before.Then she told me she had a guy friend with a foot fetish and that he told her about things like that and that's how it made it so easy to spot me checking them out. I was surprised she picked up on it since I was trying not to be obvious. From then on she would tease me, once inviting me over and walking around with no shoes and reinforced toe stockings and giving me an evil grin. Thing that sucked, I had a girlfriend at the time and couldn't do much about it. It was OK though,I got lots of feet and hose from her.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! Did she let you massage her feet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get caught sometimes and don't care. This is me. [Hop]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Great story! Did she let you massage her feet?

No didn't even so much as get to fondle them. wouldn't be the first time a good pair of feet have gotten away. There have been missed opportunities over the years that still torment me. [Thud]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
A few years ago there was a new neighbor that moved in next door to me where I used to live and one day we were talking out on our front porches and she was barefoot. The next day the same thing happened although this time her bare toes were painted red. I noticed and said. " Hey I notice you polished your toes."
She replied. "well you meet a guy with a foot fetish, it's a good idea to make them look nice." I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about and she told me she noticed me checking out her feet the day before.Then she told me she had a guy friend with a foot fetish and that he told her about things like that and that's how it made it so easy to spot me checking them out. I was surprised she picked up on it since I was trying not to be obvious.

She was well trained. She made straight As in Foot Spotter 101 class and actually applied what she learned in class. Good stuff! [Big Grin] [Wink]

[ October 13, 2006, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never because neither do I attract attention to others nor do I stare at them for a long time.
I mean I could show other women that I m staring at their feet but there is no point at all in doing it. Because nothing gets anywhere. I dont think one could get anything positive in practise by doing it other than get a strange look or ignorance by the woman.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links