Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just told a female friend about my foot fetish! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just told a female friend about my foot fetish!
a70
Board Regular
Member # 14579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a70   Email a70   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was a kindy funny reaction I got, thought I'd share it with you. So I told her through an instant messenger and here's what was said (translated from swedish):

Me: do you feel like listening to something I feel like telling you..?
Her: sure
Her: what's that?
Me: just wanted to say that I like girls' feet... think I've done that my whole life, lol
Her: ...
Her: errr okeey, well that's intresting..
Her: feet?
Me: yup..
Her: yeah I guess you should be a little different

--later--

Her: so why tell me..? what if I would start picking on you haha
Me:
I don't know.. I just felt good
Me:
and you have cute feet too [Wink]
Her:
okey, then I know..
Her:
ey.. oh no he has seen my feet [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
straight forward and to the point!

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's how is done. goodman.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the joy of it all... she can tease ya later by showing you her feet!!! man.. being a straightshooter helps (why I took so long to get there, not sure)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a70
Board Regular
Member # 14579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a70   Email a70   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, and she told me a bit later that she wants to get a webcam.. I can't wait.. [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Straight to the point. It gets easier from where you are but for some people it's not an easy thing to admit to. Good for you - welcome to the start of your foot-filled life my friend.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told my boss's daughter about my fetish. We were talking about relationships and stuff one day and I told her "my wife is cool with whatever I tell her, she likes my fetish". She asked me what it was, and I grew some balls and told her (only co-worker that knows). She looked at me and said "i like getting footrubs, but I don't think I could have my toes sucked, there a lil ticklish"
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really starting to grow a set too and soon I'm going to start telling people point blank when/if they ask.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i wouldnt have gone for the out of the blue telling...but if someone asks or it comes up naturally, i now just say "HELL YEAH I LIKE FEET". But kudos on having the balls to do it...a few of my friends know aswell, it feels great

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a70
Board Regular
Member # 14579

Thanks to everyone for your positive reactions! really boosted my selfconfidence [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older I become the more I'm true to myself and what I like. Great start, dude! Keep it up [Thumbs Up] .

[ October 19, 2006, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you [Thumbs Up] it's easy telling some chic on the net.

But person to person,or in the flesh really takes some nerve.But the net is a good way to build up confidence.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxmouse2008
Board Regular
Member # 16838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxmouse2008   Author's Homepage   Email maxmouse2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I have done this similar tactic as well, and most are pretty cool about it and only onw was freked out

--------------------
Visit www.gamefaqs.com for any of your game related info

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job, buddy.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wicked, u get sum tootsies down ya!!! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links