Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » T-Mobile Commercial

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: T-Mobile Commercial
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sitting here on the computer and watching tv(I know,its hard to multitask!) but this commercial came on..its for T-Mobile and I wasnt really paying attention all that much until one of the guys on there said why is my girlfriend on your top 5,and you gave her a foot massage! It just goes to show that the "foot thing" is becoming more accepted. I mean yeah I know he only said foot massage...but really though..why say foot massage when you he 1)could have said nothing other than why is my girls number on your phone 2)foot massage is seen as something sexual in nature... Just seeing what you guys think of this latest spotlight on the foot world.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it also. The writer for this has a thing for feet. Cool! [Cool] I liked it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I knew there would be a post on here about this commercial. I thought the same thing. There's actually another commercial with 2 women, I think it has to do with yogurt and they are talking to each other about their fantasies and one girl mentions something about getting a foot massage. It really is becoming more mainstream here in the US.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that commercial too. As usual I wasn't paying attention (its a commercial), but then I hear "foot massage". I agree, why foot massage when they could have said back rub, etc? It is getting more attention.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think not only does the writer have a fetish, but in general the American public are more stressed out nowdays, so they look for things like massages,facials,spas..etc..as an outlet for stress so it evolves from that as well.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danyall2003
Board Regular
Member # 7364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danyall2003         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree and I want to see more commercials like that. Even my soon to be ladyfriend wants to receive massages. I hope to do foot massages.
Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hateworkboy
Board Regular
Member # 4284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hateworkboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a reference to the movie pulp fiction, wherein the first scene has a conversation about a mob boss killing a guy off for giving his girl a foot massage, it's pretty famous.

That movie is directed by Quentin Tarantino, who is very popular around these boards for having a foot fetish. It definately shows in his movies.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hateworkboy:

That movie is directed by Quentin Tarantino, who is very popular around these boards for having a foot fetish. It definately shows in his movies.

He is one of us for sure. [Thumbs Up] Go Q!!!! [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saw the commercial last night with my lady. i was on my way out to go home and she said hold on a second.. so.. while waiting.. i hear the commercial in the background and my attention peeks when the footmassage comment was made.. and my lady giggles but says nothing. kinda wished i was paying more attention.. then.. i left. she loves when I massage her feet (which doesn't happen nearly enough!!)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links