Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » smelliest part of the feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: smelliest part of the feet
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all, i've been pondering this everytime I smell my wifes feet, whats the smelliest part of the foot? In m/f and f/f smelling videos, i've seen people smelling the tops, the balls of the foot, inbetween toes, but hardly any soles. On my wifes feet, it's the balls of her feet, and her soles. Just thought i'd ask.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the feet that I have ever smelled it seems to me that the balls and toe areas seem to be the smelliest of the foot.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto... especially where the toes meet the ball of the feet!

RPM

p.s. might be because it's the most enclosed space with the most amount of 'breathing room' in a shoe.. and the most moist.. but that is a guess on my part

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

seems like a good theory RPM...it is the most mesmermizing part of the foot in terms of smell!
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where toe meets ball.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even more specifically speaking, I believe the smelliest part is where the big and second toes meet the sole!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As everyone previously mentioned... right in the pit of the toes! The nose fits in there so perfectly and when they curl the toes over and grasp your snout its like heaven!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

just like cloud nine ladaemon!
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah it has to be the Area where the ball meets the toes and the area right in between toes. I mean I guess the soles could smell a bit but only if the soles of her shoes are old and have some stored up smell. But either case-smeling is great.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same part everyone it's saying, betwenn toes and that part between toes and the balls of the feet, pretty much the most moist part of the feet, it will be the smelly one

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

all this talk about the smell of feet! mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i find its the ball of your feet and believe it or not, the middle of the sole (arch area) also is rather smelly. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYC Latino 1960
Board Regular
Member # 491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYC Latino 1960   Email NYC Latino 1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love women with big/large feet.
Right now i'm dating a PR female i met through myspace with size 9.5-10 wide feet.
She's a lovely BBW with perfect toes and soft feet.
When she wears her boots w/stockings or sneakers, they have a vinegar/ammonia scent to them. Yummy..

Take care to all...
Anthony~

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed it to be the base of the toes where they meet the rest of the foot mostly, and occasionally, the arches. But anywhere around the toes is usually the smelliest part.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tween [Hump] the baby toe and the next...

where the magik lives.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say under the toes.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links