Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » any idea of why my credit card wont work...........???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any idea of why my credit card wont work...........???
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
................on sites to register!!!!!????

its soooo annoying, i used to before and it worked fine, whats up now???

i raced home on friday afternoon, ran upstairs turned on the computer got the tissues ready and was hoping to be a proud member of www.anursesfeet.com as my balls were bulging!

NO BLOODY JOY!!! grggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrr

any ideas??? thnx 4 reading..

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it maxed out? I know you probably already considered that idea and if indeed it was maxed out Im sure you wouldnt post it on the forum. So other than that I couldnt think of why it wouldnt be accepted.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its deffinatly not maxed out!!!

:S

its a maestro and the billing company anursesfeet deal with acecpt this, but they mailed me saying that the card has been rejected by the bank. :S:S:S grrr

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sad sad day! [Cry]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker123
Board Regular
Member # 6218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker123   Email toesucker123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd call the credit card company or the bank...maybe something is not activated that should have been.

--------------------
I love worshipping female feet.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever registered to other sites with maestro before? I think that the sites and billing companies dont like maestro card for some reason.... Visa cards etc are good....

I think...

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me your credit card number and let me see if I can get it to work...LOL!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya..if bondo cant get it to work I'll be willing to test it out for ya on other sites!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

lol lol

its really annoying!!

i registered with www.thestockingroom.com and anotehr site in the last 2 months and its been fine. i dunno why!! grrrrr.

--------------------

shamda1
Board Regular
Member # 2506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamda1   Author's Homepage   Email shamda1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you email the site and ask them? It could be that the bank that the use for merchant card processing no longer handles adult sites. It may not just be you.

--------------------
The best free foot site on the net http://www.todaysfeetures.com

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

yeh, they said the bank is saying no!!!

grrrrrrrrrr

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

[Cry] thanks for all your feedback, you are great people!! [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links