Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I’m really surprised (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I’m really surprised
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 2 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the attitude that seems to be prevalent on this (and other) forums. It seems that the only women represented here are the ones who are trying to market something. Women who aren’t really into feet but play along for the profit. I don’t think theres anything wrong with that, they’re simply fulfilling a demand that exists. However, this seems to have jaded many a man towards women having a real interest in feet or expressing themselves on these boards.

So I just wanted to say- There are women foot fetishist too!

I’ve never charged anyone, I’m not selling anything and I don’t have a website.

I just like feet, my own, other ladies and men. I love high heels, massages and toe sucking and I consider it all an extension of my sexuality. It seems many men are frustrated by not being able to find partners who share their love of feet, believe me when I say it is the same for women. I can’t begin to count how many times I’ve heard guys say “feet are gross” or a similar sentiment.

I have a close male friend who shares the same interests as I do and it’s really nice to have someone to talk- share stories with and just to tell you “hey you’re not a weirdo I like that too” I was really hoping to find a similar outlet here.

Anyway, this is my first post. I’m not trying to bash this forum, hopefully I’ll be able to add to it’s content and be taken seriously.

-Moxy

[ October 17, 2006, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: moxy ]

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome Moxy,

you're proof in the pudding that women out there do like feet and can have fetishes. Sadly, there aren't as many of you as there are men into this.. just stating scientific fact here.

however... i do trust you can add value to here and any other forum you opt to participate in. because I believe value is what makes places really nice!!!

so.. welcome.. enjoy

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear how you feel. Too bad there aren't a billion other women who feel this way but at least there are some like you. Welcome and I look forward to hearing more from you.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Moxy,

I love hearing from women with the fetish mindset. I know of a woman who truly has a foot fetish. She enjoys looking at feet (of both men and women, she's openly bi-sexual), and she enjoys having her feet, ummm...tended to.

I think it's really cool relating to someone of the opposite sex about my specific preferences in feet.

Welcome to the forums, and I hope you stick around and join in on some of the conversations.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While it's good to know you have a genuine foot fetish you should know that not all the models on here are just here to fufill a demand for profit. Most of us are amature and have gotten into taking pics through indulging in our own foot fetish activities in everyday life. At least that's how it is for me. =P

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's, moxy. I hope you can stay around for awhile.

I'm glad to hear that you're someone who's into feet and is attracted to them. That is rare, indeed. However, as daemoness has pointed out, all females who post here aren't necessarily posting to profit from their websites. There are a few non-professionals that do post here simply because they enjoy posting and sharing pictures on this forum or have someone in their lives they share a love of feet with so it's not that all cut and dried. At least it isn't on this particular forum. From my personal experience, I find Wu's to be one of the most enjoyable forums out there dedicated to foot fetishism. I hope that you can spend some more time here and reach the same conclusion.

Once again, welcome to the forum!

Fate111

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moxy..

Out of couriosity..How many women groups or sites even dedicated to females who have foot fetish? I've come across a few however they were womens only groups. Do you have a group of people that you associate with and share the same infatuation?

In the future, I would like to do nationwide get togethers or foot parties for the purpose of bringing our "sooo spread out" community together. I've been in touch with Steve at Footnight who hosts many foot parties across the states. I think it would be a healthly addition to these parties if we have more female participants at these events as well as men.

Anyhoot...Welcome to the Forum!

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard moxy. Hope to see more pics of your gorgeous feet.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moxy:
At the attitude that seems to be prevalent on this (and other) forums. It seems that the only women represented here are then ones who are trying to market something. Women who aren’t really into feet but play along for the profit. I don’t think theres anything wrong with that, they’re simply fulfilling a demand that exists. However, this seems to have jaded many a man towards women having a real interest in feet or expressing themselves on these boards.

-Moxy

Moxy, welcome. and I think you hit the nail on the head for the most part. While I do know that there are some women who enjoy foot fetish, sadly I would believe there are far too many who simply wnat to make merchandise of men who enjoy feet and simply use that as a way to make money. Hope you stick around. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moxy, i tend to agree with most guys you talk to.. mens feet ARE gross!! [Laugh] that being said, i do understand what you mean, but you are definitely a very small minority. isnt that odd? feet are only 2nd to BDSM in fetish popularity with men, but i have never heard anything about it in reference to women.

as a sidenote, i did run across 1 girl whom i suspected had a foot fetish. i was on a cruise and on the way back from a day trip to a private island she sat a few rows away from me, facing me, and stared at my feet the whole way. i have to admit it made me kinda uncomfortable.. but mostly cause i do think i have ugly feet. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Moxy. I'm not here to market anything either. (More power to the women who are though; I think the idea of guys paying for foot fetish pictures, clips, socks and other stuff is great!) I don't have a foot fetish, but I can and do appreciate the beauty of attractive female feet. Looking at pictures and videoclips of guys and girls expressing their adoration of heels, soles and toes can be fun! I also enjoy reading what men (paricularly submissive ones) have to say about female feet. Some guys who like feet are into humiliation as well, and that appeals to something in me.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the welcome!

To the lovely ladies who posted- again, I’m not bashing you at all! In fact I give you kudos for being generous enough to provide your lovers/clients with the things they want even though it doesn’t interest you sexually. I think that takes a lot of understanding.

I do want to point out, that the negativity I see in some treads like this one are discouraging to gals like myself. I know for the vast majority of women it dose hold some truth. But not all. Right now I can see there aren’t a lot of ladies kicking around, but keep your minds open and maybe a few more of us will pop up [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Champpalmer:
Moxy..

Out of couriosity..How many women groups or sites even dedicated to females who have foot fetish? I've come across a few however they were womens only groups. Do you have a group of people that you associate with and share the same infatuation?

In the future, I would like to do nationwide get togethers or foot parties for the purpose of bringing our "sooo spread out" community together. I've been in touch with Steve at Footnight who hosts many foot parties across the states. I think it would be a healthly addition to these parties if we have more female participants at these events as well as men.

Anyhoot...Welcome to the Forum!

Sadly, I have no idea. From what I’ve found there are very few groups were women partake and the ones I have come across have mind numbingly low traffic. Right now I just discuss my tastes with the one male friend I have whos a FF, and a few female friends who “just don’t get it”

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
Moxy, i tend to agree with most guys you talk to.. mens feet ARE gross!! [Laugh] that being said, i do understand what you mean, but you are definitely a very small minority. isnt that odd? feet are only 2nd to BDSM in fetish popularity with men, but i have never heard anything about it in reference to women.

hah, well I don’t think guys feet are gross [Tongue]
But you’re right BDSM is the most pop in the US. I’m From Canada and the stats here are almost tied. I’m a Psychology major and have taken a few sexuality based classes and the trend with FF is the same across the board with other fetishes. For whatever reason (there are actually a few theories but that’s another tread altogether!) men are much more likely to have any form of fetish then a women.

-Moxy

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahaaa
BANNED
Member # 6288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahaaa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I'm quite a bit skeptical of this.

I really don't believe women have the type of brain circuitry to develop true foot fetishes. And from what you've written, it doesn't sound any different than what a lot of other women who have entered the foot fetish world have stated, whether promotionally or genuinely. You may like to indulge your partner with fetish activities and embrace feet in a sensual way but do you really have a sexual fetish for it? I don't believe so.

Have the feet of others been a major means of sexual arousal and gratification since you were in your preteens? If not, then you don't have a "foot fetish", you just "like feet".

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahaa,

just because it didn't start in the preteen years does not mean you don't have a fetish!!!

some men don't get a chance to be exposed to their fetish.. they have a weird feeling that it exist and can't put a finger on it.. but later in life.. when exposed.. they realize they have the fetish!!!!

same can go for women who have a fetish.....

now.. for those who have had the luxury of knowing a lot growing up and seeing a lot... in their preteens may become aware of their fetish. but by strict definition.. you can't have a fetish pre-adolescence.. why... because you're not sexually developed then!! how can you get sexually aroused and charged at an age where you're not able to biologically and mentally?

i respect your sketicism ahaa... but don't share it. there are women who have brain circuitry that are more masculine and male than some men out there who are straight heterosexuals with brain circuitry that are more feminine and female than other men.

that is why the bell-curve exist!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Welcome to Wu's, moxy. I hope you can stay around for awhile.

I'm glad to hear that you're someone who's into feet and is attracted to them. That is rare, indeed. However, as daemoness has pointed out, all females who post here aren't necessarily posting to profit from their websites. There are a few non-professionals that do post here simply because they enjoy posting and sharing pictures on this forum or have someone in their lives they share a love of feet with so it's not that all cut and dried. At least it isn't on this particular forum. From my personal experience, I find Wu's to be one of the most enjoyable forums out there dedicated to foot fetishism. I hope that you can spend some more time here and reach the same conclusion.

Once again, welcome to the forum!

Fate111

exactly, i'm not even on a website anymore. =P and moxy there is no negativity here and this really isn't a very negative forum over all. everyone here is pretty friendly, moreso than a lot of other forums out there!

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links