Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wrestling role-play foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrestling role-play foot fetish
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Ever since I discovered my foot fetish I also realised from a young age I had a liking for wrestling, I would watch it on the T.V. and must admit I have a bit of a wrestling boot fetish. I have come across many many fantasy wrestling sites which combine wrestling moves but also as it is custom can do requests of the foot fetish nature. A foot fetish friend of mine actually ordered one from the U.K. The only downside is the cost to make it still it was well worth it as I will explain. He has a strong foot fetish like me so he ordered a wrestling bout fantasy video. The site he used is actually real wrestlers women that have been proffesionals in their time. The scenario was a woman finds burglar at her house the most popular one she is dressed in a leotard which fits around her crotch exposing her tanned legs and her wrestling boots black with white laces, the man is dressed in trousers and shirt. Because he is a foot fetishist all the moves are mainly with the feet some scissor holds and gentle stomps and some mild trample but at the end foot worship, the woman dominates the man with her feet before he is made to remove her boots after this her feet are socked and of course very sweaty he has to smell her socked feet and then remove her socks to worship her feet. I have never seen a video so well done it incorporates wrestling fantasy with foot fetish surely worth the $300 + dollars he paid

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you're in the UK, you should visit the London Wrestling Studio.com

They have girls there that combine wrestling and foot fetish. After a session you'll feel like a squashed (yet very happy) bug!

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links