Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » stocking feet experiences

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stocking feet experiences
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all, please post some of your better experiences with nyloned feet, whether it be, sniffing, sucking, fj's...please explain in detail...
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nyloned feet have always been like a special treat in my experiences. An ex-girlfriend of mine used to ocassionally bust out the nylons on special nights. She would usually sit on one end of the sofa and tease me by putting them in my face and on my chest. After a while she would finally let me kiss and suck on them. Once she could tell I was fully aroused she would rub me through my pants and eventually begin giving me a footjob. Things never finished in a footjob, it was more just a foreplay tool to get me turned on before oral or full on sex. But it was always a great time!
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only good thing about winter is that Kim will wear nylons when she wears her boots to work.. Makes for a great smell when she gets home. Nothing like having her nylon covered feet rubbing over my face, breathing in that sweet warm erotic smell of feet and leather. But like stated earlier.... it's on occassion....

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i adore when my gf wears sheer nylons,the smell is amazing @ the end of the day!onely negative is nyloned fjs can give rug burn lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wore nylones to work one night, she was on her feet for 8 hours. Holy poop batman they smelled great, I cummed on em.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, nyloned feet are looking absolutley great and smell fantastic! Like you guys said, the only good thing during a long cold f***ing winter!
I loooove nyloned feet!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to tell one experience:

After X-mas party, a few years ago, my girl and me were going home by train!
She had worn boots, black stockings and a nice dress!
We sat down, she removed her boots and put her nylon clad feet on my lap, damned, this smell was hot!
Normally it takes a very long time to go during night hours but in this case we arrived tooo quickly!
Short story, short action!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not too huge of a nylon or stocking fan, but my first foot related sexual experience involved me, a female friend wearing nude hose, and a whole lot of me tickling her nylon feet.

It's because of times like those that I wish I had either a time machine or a holodeck.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links