Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How little do you need besides nice feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How little do you need besides nice feet
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, this just came to me because I was looking at some pix of a pay site model (Sabrina); her feet are insane. Her arches are clinically insane. And I thought, "I would marry those feet. I don't care who she is. Those feet are enough."

May not be literally true; and of course my wife might have a problem with that. But I'm asking: If some woman (1) had the nicest feet you had ever, EVER seen, whatever that means to you, and (2) was interested in you, would you enter into a committed serious relationship with her on that basis alone?

What if you had nothing in common? What if she had an annoying laugh? What if she didn't make any money and didn't cook or clean either? What if she liked to fuck meth dealers while you were at work? Where would the line be for you?

I'll go first: I would put up with a good many incompatabilities and personality defects in exchange for full access to perfect feet. My line: No hitting (except maybe a little rough stuff on those freaky nights); no infidelity; no security risks (making copies of our housekey to give out to junkies etc.) I would need very little, I think. At least in order to give it a try. It would help if she liked me.

mas

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good question...I am already in a relationship with a girl who I love very much...indulges me fully with regards to the foot thing...plus her feet are EXACTLY my type..not why I chose her...but it definetly helped when I first saw them...we started going out in November and I didnt see her barefeet until February of the next year! And when I did...man...took my breath away..no bullshit either! I mean its great we have a shitload of stuff in common..but I have thought about it(going out with someone based "solely" on their feet) and although it would be nice to be able to do that I dont think I could...go against my morals...it would be a relationship based on sex...or sexual acts anyways and that wouldnt be a good relationship to me...or fair for that matter to both of us! Great question though!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't be in a serious relationship with someone just because of her feet. At first, yes I'd do anything to have them. But if that's all I'm after is her feet and theres nothing else good or worth making it last, then all it'll be is a relationship to fullfill my foot desires. She could treat me like crap for all I care, just give me those feet and i won't have any hard feelings after. Now if she's dealing with drug addicts or having sex with everybody then i won't mess around with her. I won't get into a strong relationship on just feet alone. I can deal with an annoying laugh. If she doesn't cook, we can both learn or just eat the simplest things or eat out. The feet are a bonus, not a must have for a good relationship. But for just sex, i'll put up with a lot of things to have a chance at some perfect feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mas:
If some woman (1) had the nicest feet you had ever, EVER seen, whatever that means to you, and (2) was interested in you, would you enter into a committed serious relationship with her on that basis alone?

As long as 1) she was interested in a committed, serious relationship with me 2) allowed me to enjoy them whenever I wanted and 3) we had at least a little in common I would probably go for it.

I would not marry her, however, unless we had a great deal in common- enough that I could stand to be around her all the time.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting topic. Heres my answer...

HELL NO!!! i could NEVER be in a relationship jus because she had pretty feet... that would make me a sucker, plus she would try to use her feet to get her way.. im alredy picky when it comes to girls so i will just wait for the cute girl/ pretty feet/ nice personality because to me the overall package is better in the long run...
if she was a foot buddy, as in we are jus friends but she lets me suck her toes and all that, then perhaps i could put up w/ more, but that also depends on how much she annoys me.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i made choices based on feet only.. i probably would have not met my fiance. i rarely look at the externals before making a choice. not sure why.. but i much rather know the person and see how I feel with that person. then.. hope and pray the feet are nice.

i was with my lady a while before i ever saw her feet.. even longer before i could even touch. she wanted me nowhere near her feet at all!!!!

symetry and scent is important to me.. i don't like certain feet look.. and there are some scents and strenght of scent i don't enjoy at all!!!

i was very fortunate.. her feet look good in hose (number one for me).. so i don't mind the fact they look a quarter percent less without hose.. but then.. most feet do to me (except a few who are so hot.. they shouldn't ever be covered by hose). the scent wa just about dead on perfect!!! my good fortune!!1:) [Big Grin]

i rathter someone I can really enjoy on a personal level.. the physical can be changed by life.. and that can fade with time.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Realistically, relationships are based on so much more than sexual attraction. I've known some women with BEAUTIFUL feet but with ugly attitudes, and bad attitudes are a major turn off for me.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´ve had a serious relationship with the most beautiful woman on earth and her feet were god-like...I´ve never ever seen anything like it since. Plus, she would do ANYTHING with her feet, and that included giving me footjobs in a public train or bus, and similar crazy things.

But that didn`t stop us from breaking up at some point...too many differences on other levels.

I sometimes still dream of her feet even after a decade but I´m glad we`re not together any longer.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great! I'm glad you folks liked my question. Version #6,793 of the same question, really.

There are some feet in my past too that I still have to say "damn" when I picture them but I am very glad that I never have to see the women who were attached to them. Guess the feet were not enough after a while.

Although I wonder if I might put up with an asshole long term if her feet were nice enough, knock wood so far I don't have to. On our third date or so I was at my (now) wife's house and we were making out on her bed. I didn't feel like it was time yet to grab her feet but at some point I looked down and her arches looked high even through her thick red socks. And I remember just nodding and smiling my approval at those feet, and then we went back to making out. That was back in the early 90s. She's goddamn cool.

mas

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i need is 3 things:

pretty girl
pretty feet
likes me

if she has those 3 qualities I can look past her faults

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links