Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BJ's with Foot View

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BJ's with Foot View
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of "on her knee's" blowjobs, girl kneeling in front of the guy blowing him, with the camera angle looking down over the guys shoulder. But I'm constantly and almost always dissapointed because I can't see her bare feet (if they are bare- if not go ahead and hide them) behind her as she "does the deed." Every once in a while I find one, but it's very rare. And of course, based on some of your descripyions here, there's any number of foot visible blowjob positions.

Maybe the need for a new category or genre of OYK blowjob vids?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have her lay next to you in a sideways 69. While she gives you a BJ, look at her feet, grab them, and start licking and sucking her toes. My wife and I always do this! She will often wiggle her toes in my mouth as she "swallows my pride". Also, I like to slowly remove her sock while she gives me oral.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit I like sitting on the edge of the bed while Kim gives me a sloppy BJ.. I love looking at her wrinkled bare soles while she is doing it. And smelling her heels of the day at the same time only adds to the enjoyment

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I get an eyefull of my girl's feet while she is going down on me, it only turns me on more. She will often do this in the shower, crossing her ankles behind her so I can get a clear view of both her soles. I won't deny that I'm a very luck guy!
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like when my wife is lying on her belly and blowing my with her legs bent up so I can look at her soles. she always gives me a good show, wiggling her toes and flexing her feet.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Young & Aspiring:
Whenever I get an eyefull of my girl's feet while she is going down on me, it only turns me on more. She will often do this in the shower, crossing her ankles behind her so I can get a clear view of both her soles. I won't deny that I'm a very luck guy!

Very hot! I've yet to have my wife do me in the shower like that, but I love wet feet/skin and have fantasized about it often, as much for the feet aspect of it as the BJ. The crossed ankle thing sounds awesome and would give a great look!

We have a tile floor in our shower. Do you put anything dopwn for her to kneel on to cushion her knees?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
I like when my wife is lying on her belly and blowing my with her legs bent up so I can look at her soles. she always gives me a good show, wiggling her toes and flexing her feet.

My wife does oral on me during foreplay and sex while laying across the bed, which allows me to see her entire body, especially her legs and feet. She's just beginning to get how much I love seeing her feet and playing with them while she blows me. She'll bend one leg up and give me a foot to caress. Next time I'm asking for both feet!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am also a huge fan of the standing while she is kneeling blowjob...My wife always gives me some great sole flexing and wiggling as she swallows me, plus she also does the crossing the ankles thing as well. This of course only serves to make me hotter as I love her sexy soles.

Another position we do for oral, is me flat on my back, while she lays either across my lap facing me, or across my stomach facing away. If she is facing me, she extends her long legs so I can have her sexy feet while she sucks me, plus I get to see her pretty face as she swallows me. If she is facing away while sucking me, she can bend her legs so I can play with her soles, and also get some ass play in as well. I too, am very very fortunate. I love my Wife. *S*

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links