Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoe sniffing help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoe sniffing help
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I just approached this subject with my girlfriend and wanted to hear other people's views on shoe sniffing, my girlfriend unfortunately has little or no aroma in her footwear only on occasions when she lets her feet get a little sweaty there is any aroma in her shoes. I have found myself looking on websites like e-banned and other used shoes websites I just cannot help it the thrill of smelling a nice pair of lady's shoes and the mystery of the owner is such a turn on for me but I worry my girlfriend may find out my secret passion for other women's footwear. I just cannot get away from a good aromatic pair of shoes hard to get and of course many frauds out there who claim to have worn their shoes but use fake chemicals to try and con foot fetishists. Is there anyone else with a shoe sniffing fixation.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelling Kims shoes.. I guess that I'm lucky in the fact that she does have a nice aroma to her feet. It's nice to smell her warm shoes after she has been wearing them all day. Often times i will smell them while she is giving a wonderful BJ or when I'm alone and need something to JO too... If your interested maybe we can arrange for you to get a pair of Kims worn shoes.. It's a natural worn smell if that is what you like.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with Firefighter, I love the smell of My Wife's sexy shoes, especially after she just gets home and slips them off and they are still warm from her feet. She has a great natural scent...it is a combination of the coco-butter lotion I rub on her feet every morning, leather or scent of her shoes, and a mild hint of perspiration. The combination is just so intoxicating for me, and I cannot seem to get enough from her. I also use them when I am alone, and her beautiful feet are not readily available. I love her sexy used shoes. *S*

I hope you are able to find something to help satisfy your craving, muleslicker. Perhaps if you just give her shoes some time to build up a scent from her wearing them for a while. Be patient and I wish you luck.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't want to sound mean by saying this... i don't have a sniffing fixation.. but i do know what you mean. i do like to do that from time to time.

my lady has a great aroma that I like a lot.. but she's so self-concious about it.. she's worked so hard to get rid of it. now.. it's so faint and hard to come by that it's flat out disappointing.

whenever she wears shoes that do have the aroma, and for periods of time she knows will produce the aroma, she will not take the shoes off around me.. and if she does.. she quickly puts them away (the other side of her house). honestly.. it pisses me off!!!! we've talked about it.. and she is holding her ground. so... i stopped talking about it.

when she's in a mood for a massage.. yeah.. i get to pick up the scent while massaging her feet. when she forgets to take her shoes away.. and she walks out of the room.. i'll go for it.. most times though.. i do that in front of her to let her know i like that.. she gives me that uncomfortable 'you're so crazy' look.

but because she knows i like the blend with perfume.. hose.. and leather.. she'll go out of her way (very discretely though) to add more perfume to mask the sweat scent... not cool.

however.. my long digression is to lead to this point.

the more frequently a shoe is worn for long periods of time.. the more it wears and picks up sweat and eventually start to produce the aroma you like. however.. if you gal is always switching what shoes she wears and wears them for short periods.. you won't get much of a scent to build up so you can smell it.

this of course is assuming she's got feet that can produce enough sweat to have a scent (not all folks can do that)

your best bet is to have her wear a pair so often and long enough to sweat that in time.. the shoe carries it's own aroma for you to enjoy. this is not a secret you want to hold and she discovers by accident!!! that can be harmful to your relationship. work with her on this.

it's not all bad news for me.. she knows i like the scent of her feet and hose.. so.. lately.. she's given me her hose after she wore shoes all day to show she's understands my need to sniff. to me.. that is an acceptable compromise until i can get her shoes more readily (like when we're in our own place!.. hard to explain to her folks why after she puts her shoes away.. i go find them to smell them.... lol..)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife works in a corporate business enviorment and always wears hose and heels. Almost every day I sniff her shoes and kiss her stocking feet but usually theres not much odor. Sometimes when shes feeling romantic she wears the same nylons for a few days without washing em.That faint inofensive smell drives me WILD. Having her nyloned toes on my nose gets me going and Oh Yes The nylons and real leather shoes smell Great!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bman.. i so know that scent and love it tons!!!! and you're right.. unless you get repeat wear you may not get the scent some times. for me.. when my lady wears the same shoe all week.. at the end.. it has the scent I like. i've not tried asking her to wear the same hose mulitple times. might be too strong for me.. not sure

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links