Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does public shoe play = better foor girl?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does public shoe play = better foor girl?
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done a lot of taping of girls who just from habit seem to want to play with their shoes as they sit and eat talk etc. I've seen women who curl, flick and point thier toes but wonder are they really foot girls. I've talked to a few who are quick to remove thier shoes but they seem to just find shoes uncomfortable. Then there are women , just like my wife, who by nature always seem to keep her shoes on but enjoys teasing me with her feet? Has anyone had more experience with relating to a girl who does a lot of active shoe play? Do they give better footjobs? Are they better at foot related sex play?

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find that shoeplay is just that.. shoeplay and isn't related to anything beyond that in most cases. in fact, most shoe play comes from two categories.. 1-their feet are tired because the shoes don't fit right or 2- they just do it and aren't aware of doing it.. a motor reflex habbit.

now.. as to are they into feet, are they better at foot related stuff, no connection that I can tell. i've asked a lot of women about their shoeplay habbit.

most of them aren't aware that it is eye catching unless they dealt with someone who pointed it out to them or knew someone who used it to lure men.. even less.. if they are observant enough to make the connection.

so... it's an individual thing. my lady doesn't shoe play to save her life!!! however, when she's in the mood, she can tease the life out of me, but only when she's in the mood. however, when very nervous around someone she's feeling (romantically) she will fidget with her feet a bit more than ordinary (meaning.. she fidgets instead of not).

she's super sensitive to what is considered proper and polite etiquette.. she can sit totally still for long periods of time if she feels she's beeing observered.

her sister shoeplays.. she's basically anti-feet anything. don't touch.. most of her girlfriends are like that, but one.. shoeplays and is very flirtatious with her feet and knows that men notice.

to each his/her own!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM. You said it all. My wife sez its improper and bad manners to expose ones feet in public. Now she admits that she slips her feet partially out of her shoes at work when no one can see under her desk but its a sub concious thing and it doesnt turn her on at all. During other times when shes in a good conversation she sometimes shoe plays like crazy and is unaware of what shes doing. She loves stilettos but its only a fashion thing.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bman, i hear ya with the fashion thing. my lady wears stilettos in part as a fashion thing, and also because i like it(that being the smallest factor in the equation). she wears her heels where she feels fashion calls for it.. and not a momemt more.. drives me nuts... she looks so hot in her heels... as if she was born to be in them!! oh well.. that is what i get for having a thing for strong minded.. strong willed.. independent women.. i drive myself crazy.. but don't want it any other way!

RPM

p.s your wife and my fiance would hit it off well as far as fashion and feet subject is concerned.

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't necessarily mean better FJ's though they are usually a bit more fun to watch but it also doesn't mean bad FJ's either. I have them from those who shoe play and those who don't enjoyed both of them too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had a woman who would just naturally curl and point her toes out of habit. I guess when I see how naturally playful some women seem to be at shoe play I think they must be better at teasing and footjobs. This must be one of those busted theories like the one I had that gymnist are better at love making.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's mostly an unconcious, nervous habit. My wife does no shoeplay, but does flex her toes and feet alot while barefoot at home.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wiggles her toes like crazy when she's on the phone. It's natural and she's not aware of it. When I first met her at work, I sat at the desk next to her. She sat on her left leg at times giving me a great view of toe action (she didn't know I was watching). We ate together in the cafeteria, and I could hear her playing with her shoes uinder the table. Those were the days!

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

acebg, are you saying your lady no longer does her wiggling anymore? hummmmm

when i first met my lady and was becoming her friend.. she had a nervous fidget that on occassion led to her dipping her shoes. but that only lasted about 2 weeks... ie two visits. that was it.

RPM

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links