Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » her sleeping (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: her sleeping
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl loves it when I massage her feet and she usually re-pays me by giving me a foot job. Here latley she has been falling asleep while im rubbing her feet. After she is asleep I find myself getting aroused playing with her feet. After she falls asleep I find myself rubbing my manhood on her feet or foot, whichever is close. Is this wrong or should I just wait till she wants to do it for me? I need some input here....
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome sexyblondefeet to Wu's!!!!!

hum.. my thoughts.. if she knows and consents to you doing this.. fine.. if not.. i'd be hesitant to consider it. but that is just me.

she's your girlfriend.. so.. the only thing making it wrong is if she doesn't consent. other than that... you should be cool.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
i've had this happen with my wife a few times.. and after the first time, i told her and she laughed and said, whatever, as long as you dont wake me up and clean up afterwards, have fun.

its not as fun as when she is awake, but its better than none [Tongue]

i'd say be honest.. maybe she'll be cool too.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't ask us, ask your girl if it's cool with her.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got busted doing that a couple of times...neither time went well! I was aroused also by the fact she is asleep but she didnt seem to share my enthuasim...I tried the "its not like you have to do something" line but that didnt work...she said its not so much the fact that I did it..its the fact that I didnt ask her BEFORE doing it.I can see where she is coming from though and havent attempted it since.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I do it with wifey all whenever. She's down with it because she's happily asleep and I'm happy too with very little effort from her.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hummm- from what you’re saying the problem would be not what you’re doing just that shes asleep while you’re doing it. I honestly don’t know how I’d react to this- it would depend on the guy/our relationship and so forth.

One thing I can say though is that I would be much more favourable towards the idea if he told me rather then me waking up and catching him.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well she knows that i do it and she dont say anything about it. i was just wondering if i was the only one who does this????
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I'd want to be sure that she's OK with it. More than likely she'll consent, but a girl can feel very violated by something like that.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, we are foot fetishists not rapists.

Always ask.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah go for it. For one, if she enjoys getting her feet rub and repays you afterward with a footjob? Just a shot in the dark here, but it seems she is comfortable with your fetish and probably wouldn't trip over it. My ex didn't care, she loved my fetish and when you get to a certain point of comfort and are really a couple you just go with it.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with stryder...if she is comfortable with the fetish then she probably wouldnt seem bothered by you doing stuff to her feet while she is asleep although some girls will definetly feel violated when you do that or anything sexually to them for that matter!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

She it totally cool with it.. she woke up once when I was doing my thing and finished me off!!!!

I just wanted to know if I was the only one that has tryed this

sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Diabolicus get A life...... There is no raping going on here..... She is totall cool with anything with her feet. I paint her nails and use the boards on her feet. They are soft as silkk It makes her horny when I massage her feet and it usually leads into more so go lickyour moms oes.
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried this for the first time last nite. I was up late doing some work and my wife went off to bed. After a couple of hours I headed off to bed and spotted her feet uncovered, so I just went over and started playing with them and sniffing them, I can tell you my man hood was harder than titanium.

She awoke at this point and I wasnt sure how she was going to react but she looked up over the covers saw me and just laughed and went back to sleep, I took this as a sure sign to continue so I did and enjoyed myslef immensly.

I dont know what it is about "sleeping feet" I think its because you can be uninhibited and free to do what you like with seemingly no one watching, dunno just me thoughts.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links