Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet masturbation (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: feet masturbation
bhori
Board Regular
Member # 17609

Icon 2 posted      Profile for bhori   Email bhori   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many of u like to masturbate on feet...and then to suck it??
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you mean suck the cum off your old ladies feet? YUK !!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truely enjoy masturbating on my wife's soles. She knows what I like to see and feel while I'm jerking to her feet. She curls and uncurls her toes, rubs one sole with the top of her other foot, slowly runs one foot up and down the other leg and when I'm just about to cum on her, she wiggles her toes against my balls. Can't wait til she gets home tonight - she's been gone 9 days.

As for part 2 of the question - NO - wipe it off with a towel.

MoMan

PS - check out her soles in the avatar!

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey mo! thats what my girl does too! I told her that i like one foot in the air while the other one is gently squeezing my balls and im jerking it! she is on her stomach so i can see her toes from one foot and the sole from the other...pure heaven..as for licking my cum of her? i dont think so man..to each his own..but if i had to id be licking it up for days the amount i spill on my girl!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bhori, I'm guilty of doing the same thing as you. The first time or two it was sort of forced. It turned her on to see me do that. And turning her on is what it's all about. Now it still turns her on and it does me too. Once I got used to the taste I rather enjoyed it.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
I truely enjoy masturbating on my wife's soles. She knows what I like to see and feel while I'm jerking to her feet.

As for part 2 of the question - NO - wipe it off with a towel.

I enjoy my wife's soles the same way, and she's incresingly accomodating and sensuous. But I also wipe up (with kleenex). My wife would be grossed out if I ever did anything like that, whether I enjoyed it or not. I'd probably do it if it turned her on significantly.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do both. What the hell, ya only live once. Wifey has got the hang of it now and though i dont clean up all the time, when she wants me to, she orders me to do it.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I'm just not as evoled as you guys but yall are talking about lick up nut....Don't get it but not judging either

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like "icing the cake", but I don't eat the icing. It's just there for decoration.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Maybe I'm just not as evoled as you guys but yall are talking about lick up nut....Don't get it but not judging either

Touche, Bro! [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I like "icing the cake", but I don't eat the icing. It's just there for decoration.

Well said, Bondo.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya bondo....it looks so nice you just dont wanna touch it!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like when guys jack off on my feet, but i never had one lick it up before......not sure i could convince anyone to do that...

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with craigy. By choice, i dont do it, but sometimes she likes to make me do it. Though it is sometimes pretty hot (the situation that she makes it happen) not the lickin it... but oh well, it's not so bad, atleast it's mine!
--boot

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think i could lick it off my wife's feet if she wanted me too. I might vomit in the process.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links