Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » hilarious true story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hilarious true story
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so my significant other was away for a week on business. When she got back we were both missing each other quite a bit. Her appartment door has the tendincy to open itself if it's not locked, and she is on the first floor before the stairs, so lots of people are always walking by. We were enjoying each other's company in the way that lovers who haven't seen each other for a week do, foot activity and much much more...on the floor in her living room. After about two hours when we were just laying there she just tenses up and says "oh my god". Yes, the door had opened itself, and we were there on the floor...during prime time coming-home-home-from-work traffic.

I pity the poor souls that had the misfortune of seeing my ugly ass, but if any neighbors had any curiosity about foot fetish activities, they sure as hell don't now...Heh heh... I'll bet I find a camera phone image of us on the internet soon.

Lordy lordy,

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is way too funny.. but someone out there benefitted in knowing they're not the only ones into feet!!! gosh.. what talk may be going on behind those closed doors.. hilarious!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe.. hilarious. happens to most of us once at least i guess.

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good that you have such a great sense of humor. i think i would still be all freaked out lmao

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome ozkar! Cant say that you never "did it in public"! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another testament to the power of the feet!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links