Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » More bad press

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More bad press
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you guys are tired of reading these types of stories about guys who go to far but this one kinda makes you wonder if this was someone who has ever posted here. Did the police read our reactions to this person bragging about sniffing shoes? How closely is big brother watching? Maybe I'm getting too paranoid from smoking? Read this and tell me what you think.

Police Sniff Out Shoe Fetish in Man's Attic

Oct 17, 1:03 pm ET

TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Israeli police have arrested a computer programmer who gets his kicks by stealing and sniffing the shoes and socks of female colleagues.
Police found 205 pairs of ladies shoes, as well as socks and items of underwear, hidden in the attic of the 33-year-old married man, a spokeswoman for the Sharon region police department said on Thursday.

"He would take the keys of his co-workers, make copies and then go to their houses when they weren't home," the spokeswoman said. "We also found ladies underwear, but mainly it was shoes and socks."

The man was caught after 14 women reported missing shoes. A private investigation agency planted one of their own female detectives as a new employee at the high-tech company where the man worked.

The police spokeswoman said the man got sexually aroused by smelling the shoes and that he swapped stories and shoes over the Internet with others who have the same fetish.

http://news1.iwon.com/odd/article/id/275012|oddlyenough|10-17-2002::13:02|reuters.html

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can recall only one poster saying he was from Israel, and this was literally years ago. I think the guy only posted around 10 times or so and then vanished, but he never mentioned stealing shoes.

And Bro, don't sweat posting these stories. Information is power, or so they say...and no, I don't think you're being paranoid about Big Brother at all. Big Brother has his claws in almost EVERYTHING to one degree or another...and anybody who doesn't think this power-tripping, bastard entity, enemy of humanity isn't up to spying around on all of us is either blissfully unaware or a real pro at bullshitting themselves.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they should lock him up in the attic...with limited air supply...and just enough food and water...keep the shoes up there...but first spray like febreze in the shoes! now that's torture!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's married right? So wouldn't his wife have plenty of shoes for him to sniff? I mean unless she got her legs chopped off I'm sure she has at least one pair of shoes around.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sucks

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate that people like me who are not into smelling shoes but are attracted to feet get a bad name from blokes like this
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:
He's married right? So wouldn't his wife have plenty of shoes for him to sniff? I mean unless she got her legs chopped off I'm sure she has at least one pair of shoes around.

[Laugh] may be his wife doesn't have smelly feet.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk about persistence, to make copies of peoples keys, lol, but seriously though hes not giving anyone a bad name but himself quite frankly its impossible to have a valid opinion about a group of people based on 1 bonehead's ill manered actions... but seriously, i sometimes wonder if these people like getting caught...

they need to arrest an ass sniffer, for the next time people start talking shit about feet... theres gotta be one some where, lol

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

here is another article about a toe licking bandit.....lol, wouldnt be easier just to pay someone??

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15515233/

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was flipping through the channels last night when a program on NBC was on(Dateline).It was about catching child predators and they set up a house and made a phony person up usually a 15 year old and invited the guy to the house.He would come and then the host of the show would walk out of the room and start asking the guy questions.The guy would usually walk out and then get arressted by cops.But anyways one of the guys happened to have a foot thing...well a boot fetish then because he said he wanted to make love to the girl after she has been wearing the boots.He wanted to take her to buy some boots too! It never was said that he had a fetish or anything thank god because I was just waiting for it.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links