Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which foot website is better?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which foot website is better?
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Guys, I am having a hard time deciding to join Genie site or Dawn from Dawn desire. Which site is better?
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had to choose between just those two, it would definitely be 1geniesfeet.com! But that's just me. I've seen her stuff, and I know what I like. Genie's site has plenty of VARIETY! [Thumbs Up]

The question you have to ask yourself is: "What do they offer?"

How often do they update the photo galleries and/or video section? Is there an archive section? How many models are there? Is there a chat room or forum available? How long do the files take to download? Do they offer different formats of viewing? It all depends on what you prefer.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont forget my site...its updated everyday monday-friday with a new video [Smile] (shameless plug)

gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd go with Genie.

She's cute, has really nice feet and she's got a giantess section even. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links