Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Out of reach feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Out of reach feet
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
All of us on this forum has come across out of reach feet, feet that you look at but will never really be able to worship or get even close,I am thinking of day to day situations maybe shopping maybe friends of friends who have nice feet but you know you can never get close or even mention the fact you have a strong foot fetish and would like to worship there feet. I have several examples myself and they are imbedded in my mind and I will always think about them. I never forget a business I used to go to where infact I got to know the receptionist and on talking terms but that was as far as I got. She used to wear heels and stockings and heels barefeet in the summer months, the good thing was she was a constant dangler and dipper of her shoes, in the summer I would often see her bare soles and her dangling her heel on her toes and this was as soon as I walked in the building she had these soft soles which had great colour redness around her toes and soles and those yellow tinges of smelly feet, I have always regretted that I was just not bold and ask her about her feet. That is just one of my out of reach pairs of feet I am sure many of you have a similar story to tell.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good friend of mine who is totally gorgeous is currently going out with one of my best mates has beautiful feet. I've known her since school and my best mate and her are practically inseparable (new relationship - my introduction) so I try to avoid staring at her feet, but there's no way in hell I'll get anywhere near them or her. Doesn't stop me dreaming about them though. She usually has either a french pedicure or black toenail polish - her feet are really pale and I love the contrast between her skin and the colour of her toenails. I always follow rules 1 and 2: Rule number one: don't mess with your best mate's girl (even if you've known her for years). Rule number 2: always follow rule number 1.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent rule F18!! You're a good man!

and yes, there have been many girls down thru the years that I've had to adore from afar, knowing I'd never get to enjoy their feet! But at least I can look!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My frustration comes when I see a barefoot girl while I'm out driving somewhere. There's a whole lot of instances, but probably the biggest one was when I saw two girls advertising a car wash on a hot summer day. One flip-flopped blonde, the other a tanned brunette, and the brunette was gorgeously barefoot. I remember sitting at the stoplight of this busy intersection and eatting this girl up with my eyes. She'd hold the sign above her head (accentuating her very fine physique), and would every so often shift her weight back and forth on her feet since the sidewalk she was standing on was obviously very hot. At one point, before the light changed, she set her sign down, and turned and ran up the street, I guess back to the car wash; her soles were slightly dusty, but moreover they were a nice shade of hot pink since she was standing on hot concrete...such a lovely contrast to her tanned skin on her topsides.

For years after that incident whenever I'd stop at that intersection I would cast a look around for that beautiful barefoot brunette. In the back of my mind I knew the odds of her being there again were slim to none, but I somehow held out hope that she'd be back one day.

Oh well, I'll never get her image out of my mind for the rest of my life.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! I can totally relate to that feeling. One particular story among many has to do with my high school spanish teacher and how she would wear skirts, nylons and high heeled shoes and would occasionally dangle her shoes while sitting on a desk. I would love to see that and would always fantasize about the thought of having my hands near those feet.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several "no can get close" girls with sexy peds during my single years and, for that matter, my married years. [Cry]
There is this one girl, who was a supervisor in a large company that I used to work at in the 80's and 90's that wasn't that attractive but, had great legs and was a dangler. I remember being mesmerized by her dangling while giving a company address. From where I was sitting, I had a great view. If fact, I know she look at me looking at her dangling shoe. She just gave me a quick smile and I gave one back. [Blush]
That's the extent of it...very memorable [Cool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links