Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Potential foot fetish lover....need help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Potential foot fetish lover....need help!
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
Last night I was out with a bunch of buddies and met a girl who seemed to be interested in me. During our conversation, as I'm sure this topic has come up many times with most of you guys on this forum, she asked if I had a foot fetish because of my field. So I jokingly smiled and said yes initially. Eventually I explained that fetish is such a strong word and that it is more of an appreciation for beautiful and well cared for feet. She continued with saying that she loved getting a foot massage and found that to be very relaxing. At the end of the night we ended up exchanging numbers. By the conversation I've had it seems she is into having her foot played with.
The question is how can I go about testing this theory out? Of course I would need to ask to take her out somewhere but how can I pull off some foot action, etc with this chick?

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go with giving her the foot massage,and if you ever get intimate with her,go for the toe's [Joint] [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
catch her towards the end of a day while she's in heels.. manage to bring up the massage topic and offer it.. go from there.. you were doing well.. don't stop

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I agree. Offering her a massage would be the best method. But I won't feel comfortable giving her a foot massage in a public setting. Somehow I have to either end up at her place or get her over my place after a date. Thanks RPM and PFPHANTOM for your support.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footmassage then playfully bite or kiss one of her toes. If she doesn't pull away then you can quickly move on from there.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you're in!

You mentioned your fetish to her, and she didn't shy away. On top of that, she even indulged you by offering her fondness of having her feet massaged. She showed interest in you and gave you her phone number. Put the pieces together and make something happen.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn it man, even if you don't get any further than the massage you still get to have a good "hard" look [Wink] just get it done then come tell us about it!
Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Haha...thanks for the words of encouragement from all! I'm looking forward to the experience and will update you guys in the future if something becomes of it.
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Hello folks. Just wanted to update you guys on my encounter so far.
So about 2 weeks ago I ended up having this girl and her friend come over to my place to hang out with my friends. So towards the end of the night she asks me questions about how her feet look bad, etc. Low and behold she pops her foot up on my thighs and tells me to look at them and asks for my "expert" opinion on them. They were very nice I have to say and I reassured her of this. Her friend and two of my friends were still around at this time so I couldn't take any further actions my friends [Cry]

Only problem I have is...this girl has a very nice body and beautiful feet but she is not very attractive, seems kind of high maintanence and it seemed to me that her wits weren't all there (there was something strange about her). Do you guys think it would be worthwhile for me to try to take this further for some foot action (I have had very rare experience) even though I am not all that attracted to her looks/personality? Looking for some suggestions my fellow foot experts.

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depend's on how bad you need to taste some toe's.Ya never know when you might run into 1 of those dry spells,not having any feet at all.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get some sniffs in too [Smile]

Would love to know how they smell as well as how they tasted.

administer the kiss test, except try it on her feet after you've been massaging it for a while. This is if you follow the advice about waiting til after her long day. Good suggestion.

And I'm with ya about the public thing, I'm too chicken to do it in public myself. Once ur in private, I wish u the best of luck!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest... I've had foot action with girls I wasn't really interested with..
I'd say : Go Ahead !

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you're not that interested.. don't go about it in a way she'll think you're super interested. just go with the flow and keep it light. go for whatever you like wihtout pretense that this will lead to a relationship. make sure she doesn't think you're tricking her. it can work out super nice! but if you play with her feelings.. that weird vibe your'e getting may be a sign of things to come.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Yeah for now I'll just try and play it lightly and see where that leads. Hopefully to some good foot action!
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck dude [Wink]
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links