Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sock lines? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sock lines?
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This last weekend I met up with a couple of models for some foot pics. Both of the models, when removing their socks, tried to rub out the crease lines that the material left just above their ankles. I commented that they didn't have to do that as I found it made the pics more realistic considering we had taken quite a few pics with their socks and shoes on.

This kind of brought up a thought that I would like to ask all of you:

Do you like to see the lines left on the skin by socks or stockings on your significant other?

I personally like the fact that the lines mean that there are some fresh out of the shoes feet for me to play with!

Opinions?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't care for socks.. why? cause.. it means they were in sneakers.. as cute as that looks.. the scent of feet out of sneakers turns me off!

hose.. now that is a different story. means.. feet in pumps.. and that gets my attention fast!

also.. lines.. means.. chance for a massage too!! just not after wearing sneakers.. really puts me off.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to have to say the opposite of what RPM said -- I'm personally a big fan of the "out of the sneakers" scent. So with that said, I do enjoy shots with the sock lines. In fact, if you can shoot bits of sick lint left on their feet, that's even better! [Drool]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In real life seeing sock lines on a girl's legs ain't a big deal because, whether I like it or not, women do wear shoes from time to time and seeing bare feet with sock lines right above them is better than seeing socked feet with no lines. In other words, as long as a girl bares them feet I turn happy pretty quick.

On the other hand, when looking at pics and wanting to maintain a fantasy of a barefoot girl, seeing sock lines on a girl's legs is a turn-off. If the sock lines are visible in a "socks to bare feet" set it's no biggie because you expect it...but seeing a barefoot set with tell-tale sock lines, flipflop lines, sandal lines, tan lines caused by excessive wearing of sandals or flipflops, sock lint, or whatever...it all just dampers and sometimes ruins the fantasy of seeing a barefoot girl.

I'm just speaking for myself, and I might be in a minority of one, but this to me is a huge part of the fantasy; seeing a girl who goes totally barefoot and loves to do it. I know women wear shoes sometimes, but thats reality...I look at pics in hopes of seeing fantasies fulfilled.

Hope this helps. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally don't like seeing sock lines at all. I like the feet to be out of the shoes for a bit so that even lines caused from sandal straps aren't visible.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're not something I see as an enhancement to pictures. I don't have a problem with them in real life though.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to see the sock lines. I have a photo of a girl who has lines all over her legs because she has just taken a pair of knee length socks off. I also like to see the socks when they are removed lying beside the feet in the grass or on the floor... [Wink]
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with the no sock line group. seeing sock lines are like seeing panty lines or bra lines in the skin. i like naked bodies and naked feet and those lines just interupt the beauty of the natural lines and smooth skin.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never really thought about it before- though I know I've seen some girls with them. I'm not a sniffer, so the smell is no factor. I'd say they really don't affect me much at all, except as a visual reminder that that've recently been bared- and of course I like that. But overall I prefer no sock lines.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah sock lines look really hot
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sock lines, but I love girls with socks ON, this allows me to take their socks off slowly and enjoy the 'sock striptease' [Smile]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the beautiful female foot without sock lines, but a guy takes what he can get.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Ledaemon, are the great carbo-cutting inspiration. No more biscuits for this dough boy.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really gave it any thought. Thinking about it now, it doesn't really do anything for me either way.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sock lines don't bother me if I see them. I think it adds more realism to photos, especially if it involves a socks to bare feet transition.

Strap lines from shoes don't bother me either. If a woman in a set of pictures is wearing a strappy pair of sandals and they're taken off and some close-ups are taken showing her bare feet and it happens to also show the strap lines, I actually like it on some levels. To me, it kind of plays into the fantasy that the shoes she was wearing were uncomfortable and she would be grateful for a foot massage.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links