Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » food & feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: food & feet
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something has me wondering lately....

if one was to eat a cheesy food such as pizza , mac and cheese you get the idea, or any food that coresponds to a specific food smell and then be exposed to feet (right) afterwards like via your girlfriend or something, (or smell some feet then eat a food w/ the same smell based on descriptions you guys gave) would you still be aroused by the foot or turned off for that moment?

me personally, i think i might be turned off.. i think need a fresh empty brain before any stimuli is introduced .. your thoughts?

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mix eating and foot fetish stuff. My girlfriend knows not to do anything to me while I'm eating, because it simply does not mix for me. Oil and water, my friend, oil and water.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, don't add the two together.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only foods I would add to foot play are sweet things like whipped cream, chocolate syrup or honey.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitly a turn off for me. I'm either hungry or horny. I've never had the 2 feeling mix together. I'm not big into foot sniffing anyway. I prefer my wife's feet don't smell like a bag of corn chips.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Here goes. One time at a drive in movie during intermission the bitch and I went to the refreshment stand and bought munchies. Back in the car we we're drinking cokes and we both kicked back in the front seat facing each other. Her stocking feet were in my face and I was massaging her toes with my nose. Later the movie got boring and I ran off for pop corn and more drinks, I got back to the car and her feet were on my face again. Out of the blue she said Ew..Ew. What stinks? Is it my feet or the pop corn? How can you stand that smell? I hate that smell. I left the drive in movie in a hurry with the speaker cord wrapped around my side view mirror and put a dent in the door. I dropped her off at her house and never called her again. She tried to contact me many times and even asked my neighbors for me to call her. Every time I eat pop corn I think of that Stupid, Spoiled little girl .That was one of the few women that I enjoyed dumping. Oh yes! She was very pretty with beautifull feet But her attitude toward others really sucked. She was critical of her parents, Family, Her professors. The clergy, The system, and every day life. I walked away a winner.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never thought about it other than in one situation.. if i'm in a nice restaurant in the corner table.. maybe a little footsie on the date.. other than that.. never thought of mixing food and feet. i suspect it won't work for me.. never really thought about it...or tried.. not interested in trying either

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not really saying mix... im saying more like one right after the other, but i guess essentially your still mixing it if your mind was preocupied w/ what you were just dealing with... but still it is interesting feed back,.. bman im surprised the bitch you were with let you massage her feet w/ YOUR nose and then had the audacity to talk shit about you being able to stand any smells [Nut Kick] she does sound like a spoiled little cunt...

[ November 09, 2006, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: pedactor ]

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the story doesn't quite makes sense. She lets you have her feet in her face, then starts complaining about the smell?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pop corn is a great smell,and on some sexy feet it's still great [Mmm] [Drool] may be even better.

Well too me food and feet are a great combo.I remember a long time ago when the wife feed me some taco bell food with her toe's.

And when eatting some thing,that may smell like feet,it's a light turn on,just thinking MAN! some where out there,there's some sexy feet that may smell like this right now [Mmm] [Laugh]

I know every 1 has their like's and dislike's,but I don't get how some find it disgusting,when feet may smell like some thing you eat.Kinda like just because it's on feet(most think it's a smelly smell)it's not good,well I think just the opposite.If the feet smell like,some thing I eat then it's a good smell.Feet that smell like some kinda food- spicy,stinky smelling it's all good [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
maybe a little footsie on the date.. other than that.. never thought of mixing food and feet.

Totally agree (largely because I'm not a sniffer either)

The only exception, and thing I'd like to try some day, would be to drizzle something sweet like honey or chocolate syrup over her toes or foot and lick it off. I think that would be very sensuous.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
Pop corn is a great smell,and on some sexy feet it's still great [Mmm] [Drool] may be even better.

Well too me food and feet are a great combo.I remember a long time ago when the wife feed me some taco bell food with her toe's.

And when eatting some thing,that may smell like feet,it's a light turn on,just thinking MAN! some where out there,there's some sexy feet that may smell like this right now [Mmm] [Laugh]

I know every 1 has their like's and dislike's,but I don't get how some find it disgusting,when feet may smell like some thing you eat.Kinda like just because it's on feet(most think it's a smelly smell)it's not good,well I think just the opposite.If the feet smell like,some thing I eat then it's a good smell.Feet that smell like some kinda food- spicy,stinky smelling it's all good [Cool]

very valid argument ftp...and im gonna throw a second element in here.. lets say you happened to get a footjob to the pt that you were completely gratified sexually after suckin smelling toes and endulging in the erotica aspect which only is triggered by the smell of her feet, and then within 30 seconds later you had some cheese doodles or something...w/ your sexual gratification completely fufilled, now would you get turned off if she tried to put her feet near you and you smelled it, or would your sexual desire come rushing back??? my question might help offer some insight to help you maybe see why someone cannot mix feet and food.

because me personally, right after being "relieved" sometimes for like a few mins or so, while i still appreciate a pretty foot, it doesnt arouse me as easily...Lets just say i could forget about he foot experience while i was eating a cheese pizza but im still gratified from the footjob. I cant see myself wanting to deal with the smell on her feet when that desire has left me during that period of time....and if it were to make me nauseous (or anyone else here), i dont even know if i want to deal w/ puking next time i interact with food and feet, EVEN IF i was aroused... So that may be why ...

now i ask you again, only cuz i want you to fully understand the question, if you thought the foot was pretty ,but wasnt aroused because you had just been "relieved" and you happened to take a whiff of some feet w/ a smell afterwards (whether accidental or on purpose) while you were trying to eat some foot smelling food would you get aroused right there again or would you be turned off???

hows that for an essay answer?? :-D

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all good man,I love sexy feet and the way they smell,if I was eatting and some chic's feet or the wife's are propped up near my face I wouldn't care,I'd still be just as happy.

Now if they were some really nasty smelling feet,like [Puke] then I wouldn't want them near me,but I have never smelled such a smell on some sexy feet yet.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once licked red wine off a girl's feet--and I just recently started fantasizing about tickling a girl's feet with a stick of butter, and then licking it off.

Other than that, I don't really think about it that much, food and feet that is. It doesnt turn me off in any way--I would do it if it turned her on, but sweets and feet, or being fed with her feet, I would do it sure.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
It's all good man,I love sexy feet and the way they smell,if I was eatting and some chic's feet or the wife's are propped up near my face I wouldn't care,I'd still be just as happy.

Now if they were some really nasty smelling feet,like [Puke] then I wouldn't want them near me,but I have never smelled such a smell on some sexy feet yet.

i def. hear ya bro. i also wouldnt mind licking wine or eating sweets off a girls goot either dancingfool, it seems def very erotic.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links