Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what free site has the best footjob videos?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what free site has the best footjob videos?
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to watch footjob videos to get diffrent ideas to try with my wife. anyone have any sites that would help?
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check my clipstore. We've just added a "Cumshot Compilation 5" that features 6 finales from some of our most recent clips. I wouldn't steer you wrong!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Check my clipstore. We've just added a "Cumshot Compilation 5" that features 6 finales from some of our most recent clips. I wouldn't steer you wrong!

He said FREE!
http://www.nikitazenon.lunarpages.net/
Although she uses basic technique, she is still very beautiful. Go to the adult section.
Also this blog this guy is awsome:
http://sexy-toes.blogspot.com/

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try sexyfeetvideos.com or modelsgroup.com and click on the footjob section.they have a lot of clips.free to...although nice plug ladaemon!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.k, this is a paysite, but there's 13 free clips on the tour which is more than many free sites!
Check out... Footjob clips at FOOTJOBZ.com

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheap bunch of bastards, are'nt we? lol.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
economical craig!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,... and of course there's that other word too.... Frugal. [Laugh]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:

LeDaemon,

I've been browsing through your "clips4sale" store lately. I have to admit...it took me quite a while to make up my mind which clips I wanted to buy. Eventually I managed to narrow down my choices to two! Needless to say, this won't be the last time I shop at your store. [Wink]

Thanks for the plug. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For quality short teaser vids...Footalicious gets my vote.
Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Champpalmer:
For quality short teaser vids...Footalicious gets my vote.

damn right, it would be great if alexis came out of retirement

i've never seen such a wide variety of technique

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links