Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wondering about this

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wondering about this
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope none of you guys who have posted pictures are insulted by this and I hope it doesn't sound stupid
I live near a very prestigious university and hapened to be on campus yesterday to buy a couple books. It was an unusually warm day (mid-70's) and many of the co-eds were wearing sandals and flips. I was near a cluster of sorority houses. Most of the girls looked rich. It prompted me to get a cup of coffee in a campus Starbucks. There were tons of college girls there studying, talking etc. so I could take time to really examine the feet in various poses on some of these girls. Not every girl had great feet, but so many did. Of course I couldn't keep my eyes off their feet and couldn't believe how many gorgeous pair of feet I saw and began to wonder:

Is there an entire class of female feet out there that we don't see on a regular basis? Are there feet out there on girls that would never think of posing their feet for a camera because they are just too rich and stuck up? I mean these girls had feet and legs to die for. One after another. Not just great but way beyond most I see posted here or even on the street.

The only thing I can come up with is that most were drop dead gorgeous overall. Most were dressed in obviously expensive clothing with really pretty faces and wonderful legs and bodies. Did that influence how I judged their feet? I honestly tried to be objective and just focus on their feet.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think what you're wondering, at least indirectly, is whether most rich girls have great feet. As you stated I'm sure many of them do. Genetics arguably plays some part, as attractive wealthy people rarely marry less attractive ones.

For those that. for some reason don't have great feet, if they are truly wealthy, they can afford foot care and even surgery to correct amy problems or blemishes. I've not heard that it's the rage or anything (but then I don't think lots of girls go around bragging about their cosmetic foot surgery like they do a facelift or boob job)but I'm sure most of them, if they have the money, would get things fixed so they're total body is pretty much perfect. Just my 02 cents.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes feetluvr I think you clarified my question. Great points. I was thinking that it may also be the concentration there yesterday. So many in one place. But man I was looking for flaws and saw damn few. Won't go back there anytime soon. WAAAAAAAAAAAY too dangerous for an old foot man. Old guy gaucking at co-ed feet day after day might draw some attention. I think I was pretty much unnoticed yesterday as I used my well developed skill at concealing my glances. I've NEVER seen that concentration of really pretty female feet. I'd say most of us foot lovers would rate 80% to 90% of the female feet on campus yesterday as gorgeous. What a dream place for a young foot guy.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wealthy people would probably (as a rule) have nice feet because they can afford pedicures.

Plus, they would have better quality footwear.

But, i think genetics has a say. For all her money, Paris Hilton has terrible feet.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craig man! Paris has awesome feet! I know im probably one in a million that thinks that but she has nice long feet and toes! But anywho...most "rich"girls I see have amazing feet yet so do the girls I would see at a bar or mall that dont happen to be rich...maybe its something in the water where you live:P
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I was thinking that it may also be the concentration there yesterday. So many in one place.

Another social dynamic may be at work here also- that "bird's of a feather flock together". Wealthy girls will tend to associate and hang with wealthy girls, and as mentioned they have the monetary ability to afford good quality shoes, pedicures and footcare products, and cosmetic surgery if needed.

But I must admit, I rarely see a pair of really butt-ugly or unkempt feet nowadays, even on my daughter's college campus where everyone wears flip-flops. Be interesting to do a random sampling of the population one time and see what the percentages between great looking and not-so-great-looking feet would be. Of corse, as we know, this is all very subjective.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:

Are there feet out there on girls that would never think of posing their feet for a camera because they are just too rich and stuck up? I mean these girls had feet and legs to die for. One after another. Not just great but way beyond most I see posted here or even on the street.

In addition to what the others said regarding the wealthy having the resources for taking better care of themselves you also have to keep in mind that they may look a little different on camera. I've done candid video from wealthy to goverment assisted females. Sometimes I get more requests for the videos of females that I felt were not as well taken care of. I think it depends on what the photographer captures and if you were to see the same girls in person you would have trouble looking away.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that a general rule regarding wealth and nice feet could never really hold. I've seen too many ugly rich girls trying to look hot to think otherwise.

My guess is if you're life is uncomplicated because of wealth you have more time to think about how you look, and probably place a higher value on looks in general. If you have ugly feet you probably hide them, if you don't you flaunt them.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mab509
Board Regular
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mab509         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a professor at a large regional state university. The quality here is probably just as good as at more prestigious universities. Women in college have plenty of time to take care of themselves and do so. It doesn't cost much to look nice. On another note, I have to be very careful at how and where I look, even though I am young. I am in a position of authority and don't want to be a pervert. So it is a nice view, but not always as good as it sounds.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mab509:
I am in a position of authority and don't want to be a pervert.

Come on professor! You are definitely a pervert if you are posting messages on a foot fetish message board! [Laugh]

I would probably add that a high concentration of college girls IN a Starbucks would definitely filter out the ugly hooves.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its been about 50% roughly... i have definately seen some gorgeous looking girls w such goofy looking feet, AND gorgeous girls to match their feet, but w/ the ugly feet ones, i was like homer simpson thinking, D'OH!!
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And an ugly girl with great feet can really make them seem a lot better than they are! Until after you cum. [Wink]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links