Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Scene in UK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scene in UK
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just discovered this exellent site again after 18 months. Been away but my foot fetish has got bigger and better than ever! Question is has the foot fetish scene here in the UK improved in the past 18 months. It really bugs me that here its almost taboo to admit you like feet unlike the States where its all open, god we dont even have a magazine devoted to the topic. Thanks to Rude Brittania at least we now have a couple of good dvds. Please fill me in as I have had no contact with other lovers of feet these past 18 months, any clubs, anything at all happening in the uK I should know about?
Thanks
Andy

Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone in dublin or ireland?

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to Footsy Magazine of the early 90's? I still have some of their issues.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footsy stopped being published a number of years ago. I dont know if it was lack of demand, people not knowing about it or just the £10 cost which put people off. Good mag thou.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesucker - uk:
Footsy stopped being published a number of years ago. I dont know if it was lack of demand, people not knowing about it or just the £10 cost which put people off. Good mag thou.

Yes that was a brilliant magazine & one of it's last editor's Helen went on to set up her own website called Afterglow Videos but I have'nt had the time to check it out for ages(shame on me), so I don't even know if it's still operating or not.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footsy magazine as you all know, Has been out of print for a year years now. I met with Denny the guy that ran the whole thing. As I had some back issues off mine. A few of the first produced. Shame now really the dissapeared after several house moves and such...Basically the main reason for stopping was that i couldnt get a print firm to do the work anymore, As well as some third party trying to bring the whole thing to an end. Which they seemed to do [Blush] in the end. Shame that its gone, But not forgotten. As im sure there are still issues kicking around with peoples cupboards lol. Just not mine [Cry]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep footsie was a cool mag !

i recall seeing dennis on channel 5 programme RAW sometime in 1999 or 2000.

they had this couple on the show - her name was katrina i think he was called dave ... he sucked her toes live on air - that was pretty daring for UK TV ! she was super cute - do any of you know if she is still in the foot fetish world ?

its a longshot i know !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife used to model for footsy. she apeared in about 10 issues........"patti's page" thats her.

i have every issue ever printed.

dennis is still around, getting old now and no longer active in the foot fetish scene

Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to check my issues to see her!
I remember reading that they were going to have a meeting at a hotel meeting room in London. It was to be a buffet affair, served by barefooted waitresses! Do any of you know if this ever occured?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links