Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » although i love to see barefeet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: although i love to see barefeet
yorkiefeet
Board Regular
Member # 17774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkiefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you all dig been barefoot yourselves???, do you ever go barefoot in unusual places at all?, just wondering
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my interest in women's feet stop at women.. it doesnt' cross over to me or other guys. just the ladies.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here! I personally hate going barefoot..even around home...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am barefoot as much as possible. If I can't go barefoot I will wear sandals or flip flops whenever I can. I have gone out in the snow barefoot or even in the middle of winter to take trash out or something I'm barefoot. In summer, except for work I'm barefoot all the time. Got a cruise coming up in 2 weeks and I will be barefoot or sandals 90% of the time (only dinner will be shoes).
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has encouraged me to wear sandals (without socks), and the two of us get pedicure together, on occasion.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't matter to me...I don't wear sandals ever, but I don't mind goin' barefoot.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always in socks and shoes when outside and around the house I'm always in houseshoes, hence my user name.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont thnk about it either way, but i dont do anythign unusual barefootn.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to add to my last comment here... i rarely think about what i wear on my feet. when out the front door. i'm in appropriate closed footwear. around the house.. i don't mind being barefoot, but also do mind getting my feet dirty.. so i tend to wear something.. but i'm not anal about it.

i used to be shy about my feet being seen in public.. got over that when i hit adulthood. if you catch me at a time when i'm not dressed up.. you'll catch my feet. if not.. wait.

so back to my last comment.. my concern about feet is strictly about women.. after that.. could care less!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind going barefoot if I didn't have...well, let's just say I could use a tiny bit of help from some Lamisil tablets.

Other than that, I have no objections to going barefoot whenever possible.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no man should do this

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do actually. Feel free to PM me. (You'll need to enable private messaging in your preferences first though)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkiefeet
Board Regular
Member # 17774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkiefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think because i love to look at female feet so musch i feel embarrassed about baring my own feet, in a strange way.

In public to others I would keep my shoes and socks on etc, but left to my own devices i love the idea of been barefoot, having dirt on my soles and feeling diiferent surfaces under my soles.

My girlfriend has no probs with been barefoot, but then she doesnt have a fetish for feet.

I think the reluctance and embarrassment felt by some is to do with attaching eroticism and beauty to been barefoot

Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generally I always wear shoes if I am out somewhere, but sometimes when it's warm and I'm just going to the gas station or a friend's house, I have a pair of Adidas sandals that I wear. Never shorts though, always with long pants.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links