Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetishist VS Foot Man, and how to rid us of the "fetish word" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetishist VS Foot Man, and how to rid us of the "fetish word"
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found some interesting articles on the net, the first being on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism and another one, an external link from wikipedia done by some woman http://www.drsusanblock.com/footfetish.htm dr susan block.

Anyways they both talk about being a foot fetishist and a foot man and how they are both VERY different things. A foot fetishsist basically a person with a foot fetish REQUIRES feet in order to get sexually aroused or achieve sexual satisfaction etc, they arent very capable in being turned by anything else and depend on feet to become stimulated.

HOWEVER, a Foot Man, is simply somone who likes feet ASWELL as other part of the body, meaning he can be turned on by the woman as a whole, may even like breasts buts and legs also, but importantly doesnt require feet when it comes to sexual intercourse, merely feet are there most favourite part of the body and is high on the list for things that turn them on, but not the only thing.

See the difference? so which one are you, are you a foot fetishist or simply a Foot Man(guy).

Id say that if you were a foot guy, you could get away with not using the fetish word, simply saying your a bit of a foot guy or something, and if people throw the word fetish in your way, you can simply say, WRONG!, im not a foot fetishist and explain to them what ive explained here.

Thus they couldnt say you have a foot fetish, cuz technically, its the truth! Especially since you dont rely on feet to be turned on or get intimate. In term getting rid of the fetish word.

Also, the article also mentions that the same can be said for legs, buts, breats etc, if you only depended on that one area for sexual arousal and couldnt get stimulated by the whole woman, then youd be a breast fetishist or leg fetishist etc.

if they still try to use the F word at you then
you could use that bit to throw back in there faces, by asking them what THEY like, and depending on their answer, say that according to their logic, they too have a fetish for that particular part. In the end they might just realise that being a feet man is the same as a breast man or legs man etc and shouldnt be treated any different.

As for me, id say im a Foot Man, not fetishist, although feet strongly turn me on, a woman as a whole does too and i dont depend on feet when it comes to getting intimate.

So what do you think about this idea to delete the f word from the minds of people who you know try to ridicule you?

And what are you, a lover of feet, (foot man) or are you an actual TRUE foot fetishist?

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so what are you if you are a "foot guy", but get turned off by the ugly feet of an otherwise beautiful woman? If a woman has unkept or unattractive feet, I can not get over that to see all the other beauty she might possess.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet but I don't require them to fulfill me sexually so I guess that makes me a foot man. The word fetish does apply to ANYTHING that a person (male or female) requires to get turned on. There is a latex fetish, leather fetish, smoking fetish, etc. It doesn't necessarily have to be a body part.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate the words fetish and fetishist.I hate how people who are attracted to feet are looked down at by the rest of the public.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given these descriptions, I guess that makes me the real-deal-Holyfield foot fetishist and damn proud of it. Who cares about labels or being called the "F" word?

I particularly choose not to revolve my passion for women's feet around other people's uninformed &/or biased opinions or stereotypes. But that's just me.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fetish... the OTHER "f" word, lol

based on the definition, im not a fetishist buut in dating a girl who has pretty feet, it COMPLETES my arousal... although i have noticed that when i see a girl like at the checkout counter that has a shirt revealing some clevage, i get pretty turned on by that, although i dont go looking for breasts to scout, i was buying some hair still at sally's beauty supply, and the counter girl was this latina w/ a nice cleavage, an iwas thinking, oh my lord! oh yea and of course, theres the club going scene when your dancing w/ a cute girl that is grinding up on you.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems we kick this around every few months but...

I totally agree with the traditional and strict definition of a fethishist vs a footguy. As I've shared many times here I've come very close, if not hitting the mark of having a true fetish though it vascilates over time. Let me say, as I always do, that I certainly don't claim to be bragging. As most of us know, this is not something we "work at" or develop ourselves. It either happens or it doesn't. In my case my desire for feet reaching the fetish stage was because of my pent-up need for feet- not having told my wife about my fetish for 23 years of marriage. So for me, once I told her and she began indulging me, I was like a kid with a new toy, and it was VERY difficult to keep under control. I've really struggled with this the last year or so and have begun to control myself better, largely because, at times I can tell she feels the feet thing is outta control.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a problem with the word fetish. It's what it is and what I have. People may have misconceptions when they hear the word used to describe someone's sexuality, but that's their problem not mine.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite other body part is the breast. Still, I must admit that I like feet first and formost.
If that makes me a fetishist, then so be it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fetish is 1 of those word's that will never go away,for us. No 1 uses the word fetish after,other body part's like hand's,leg's,breast,
hair,or ass.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True. Over 20% of us like feet, but we're still "abnormal!" There's more of us out there than gays.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HOWEVER, a Foot Man, is simply somone who likes feet ASWELL as other part of the body, meaning he can be turned on by the woman as a whole, may even like breasts butts and legs also, but importantly doesnt require feet when it comes to sexual intercourse, merely feet are there most favourite part of the body and is high on the list for things that turn them on, but not the only thing.

Well, you have me peg down. I love pretty feet to death and I love a juicy butt as well. Pretty feet enhances my sexual activity and makes the experience a pure kinky joy. That is the best combination to have in my book. [Big Grin] [Cool] RRS Baby! [Woot]

[ November 16, 2006, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a70
Board Regular
Member # 14579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a70   Email a70   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With tha definition, I'm definitely a foot man! I really love feet and all the things you can do with them. [Mmm]
Although it's the whole female body that really turns me on, I love every inch of it! ^^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still belive we're gonna one day not a blip on the radar but a focal point on the map. With the difference between a 'foot guy' and 'foot fetishist' is something I completely gave no thought to when I had put out my belief that one day feet will be viewed as heavily as breasts and ass. Wth feet continuing to be slipped more and more into the norms of society, the 'foot guy's are gonna be the ones to put us on the map! Therefore the societal dilemma eventually to cast light on will be "those who like feet", and "those who sexually like feet." Right now for the most part it is still the "those who like feet" and "those who don't like feet." I believe we cannot get rid of the word 'fetish' until first, feet are accepted fully by our society. With feet getting more spotlight than they used to, is certainly pushing us in the right direction.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tend to try and avoid the fetish word particularly when I'm dealing with a girl or potential model who might react adversely to the term. so instead I'll use euphemisms like foot fans, feet enthusiasts, shoe collectors (instead of sniffers), etc. to explain my interest or purpose.

I'd definitely say it can give a different connotation than when used with the word "Fetish"

I remember totally disarming a would-be freaked-out chick just by taking the more clinical approach in my word choices. It's all kind of funny in my opinion, but hey whatever you're comfortable with.

I love that game of deciept [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links