Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Smelling at Foot Fetish Parties (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Smelling at Foot Fetish Parties
Julius
Board Regular
Member # 17672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julius   Email Julius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering about these foot fetish parties...
I'm mostly into foot smelling and am wondering if attending one of these parties is worthwhile. I like nice smelly female feet, but it seems like most of the ladies will come with clean feet. Any experiences on whether it's possible to experience some nice smelly feet at one of these parties?

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Julius, welcome to the forums! [Wu]

I was at a foot party a few weeks ago, and there were models who specifically catered to fans of aromatic feet. They wore shoes all day before the party to ripen them up.

It depends on the party. If you plan on attending one, ask the person who organizes the party if they cater to your needs. I'm sure they will make the effort to do so. If they're a good company, they'll do what it takes to keep customers happy.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the way I'd see it.. you are probably not the first guy to be with the girl you choose that night. This means one of two things:

1. She washes her peds in between each guy she has = no smell anymore; or

2. She doesn't wash and you get to lick where lots of other guys tongues have been.

Mmm, yummy.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to get there when the doors open and go straight to work. Sometimes it takes an hour or so for the parties to "warm up." Some of the guys seem to be shy or just gawkin around and easing into the whole thing. If you get 2 or 3 quick sessions right when the doors open, you may be able to be the first guy with each of those girls and be rewarded with smelly feet.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there's gonna be a lot of variation from party to party, but is it basically just some friendly talking while your sniffing and then a thanks for the fix, baby-kinda thing? I mean, I'd hafta say nighty nite after that and head home to finish up, ya know? Hanging around and socializing in the massed sausage-fest would be the last thing on my mind after smelling some really sexy female feet, no offense to you guys. [Smile]

Where do you guys find out about these things?

Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to footnight.com....or the foot worship palace page too...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Word. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Aboard, Julius!! [Cheers]

Glad to hear that. [Thumbs Up] I've always appreciated a woman with smelly, sweaty feet. [But not too smelly!] I've attended several foot parties myself. Unless it's your very 1st time, it shouldn't be too difficult to arrange something like that--just plan ahead. More recently, one of my favorite foot models decided to wear gym shoes (without socks) four hours straight, even before the party started!! It worked like a charm, until it was time to wash her feet.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the Foot Night parties, at least the one in L.A., the ladies use witch hazel after a session...(actually, WE use the witch hazel on the ladies after the session, kind of a perk). It's a sanitizer that kills all the bacteria on her feet, but doesn't leave a lingering soapy or clean smell. It almost resets the feet back to how they were if they weren't that smelly to begin with.

It depends on the girl's anatomy. At my first party, I got a girl right after she had a session with a guy, and her feet still smelled great, not like any sort of cleanser or anything, but a natural, sweaty odor. A lot of other girls' feet didn't really smell, and some other girl's feet smelled great, even after several sessions.

If all the Foot Night parties use the witch hazel, then the casual sniffer should have no problem. It's only the guys who love absolutely rank-smelling feet (and I'm almost there) who'd do well to come early. But anyway, contact a girl you may be familiar with, and make a request. I know I'm doing that for the Jan. 17 party in L.A. [Cool]

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember hearing @ one of the parties in nyc that theyhad women kept separate for foot sniffing and the guys who onely wanted that would have their mouths taped for sanitary and to keep the feet fresh..idk about smelling feet after shes had a few sessions or so wit guys.I wouldn't want to smell other guys saliva or cock n balls nah mean?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember hearing @ one of the parties in nyc that theyhad women kept separate for foot sniffing and the guys who onely wanted that would have their mouths taped for sanitary and to keep the feet fresh..idk about smelling feet after shes had a few sessions or so wit guys.I wouldn't want to smell other guys saliva or cock n balls nah mean?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LissaLas Vegas
Board Regular
Member # 18048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LissaLas Vegas   Author's Homepage   Email LissaLas Vegas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi and welcome. I'm kind of new to the forum too. Anyway, I co-host the www.footnight.com party in Las Vegas and I have definitly gotten emails from guys who were coming to the party and wanted exactly what you want. I make a point to contact the ladies that I know do have smellier feet and ask them to make the especially so. Then I have them meet up early at the party for the first few sessions. They also bring well worn stinky socks and shoes to refresh the smell as the night goes on. WE *insist* on the witch hazel in between sessions for sanitary reasons so you will*never* lick where another guy has been. Feel free to contact me at lissa@lissasfeet.com.

--------------------
Love,
Lissa

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
This is the way I'd see it.. you are probably not the first guy to be with the girl you choose that night. This means one of two things:

1. She washes her peds in between each guy she has = no smell anymore; or

2. She doesn't wash and you get to lick where lots of other guys tongues have been.

Mmm, yummy.

LOL, good point. I've been to some footnight parties in LA and they use some special cleaner called witch hazel that supposedly cleans and preserves the smell.

I thought it did a decent job. Policy is supposed to be that they girl and guy both clean her feet after they are done with each session.

I do recall a time where I got done slobbering for 10 minutes and the girl told me my time was up and she just put on her shoes and we both parted. Ie. no witch hazel was used to clean.

So it made me immediately wonder if she had just forgotten in that one instance or if she might've been a constant forgetter and I perhaps coulda gotten someone's else remnants, LOL

I don't know but her feet were some of the smelliest I had at footnight LA

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tyler, do you remember this girl's name and what she looked like? Since I'm going to the one in January in L.A., I'd really like to meet her. By the way, where you from anyway, SoCal?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Hey Tyler, do you remember this girl's name and what she looked like? Since I'm going to the one in January in L.A., I'd really like to meet her. By the way, where you from anyway, SoCal?

Yeah, I live in Los Angeles (SouthBay to be exact). Been more than 18 months since I last hit a foot party.

The girl I mentioned earlier, her name is Psalm Isadora (here is her pic). I actually knew her prior to ever meeting her in footnight from a previous modeling related interview. So it was sort of a surprise for us both to see each other at a footnight finally [Smile] She is about 5'6" with shoulder length brunette hair.

I've tasted a number of feet from the LA foot parties and in fact used to date a different girl from LA footnight who's name is Delia. She was one of their models of the month in early 2005 i believe. Psalm had the smelliest though from what I can recall.

[ November 25, 2006, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links