Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just a quick question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just a quick question
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look at all these foot fetish websites and see videos and pictures of guys being forced to smell chicks feet.

Just curious as to how one goes about becoming one of those guys that are in the vids and pics being forced to smell their feet?

How does the interview process go?

"Do u like to sniff chicks feet?"

"Yes I do."

"Your hired!!"

I would kinda like to know how u become one of those guy.

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To become one of the guys you see getting FJ's on the net would be the equivialent to winning the lottery in my books!I would like to know how the hell they get the jobs though.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guys in the videos and pictures probably dont even have foot fetishes.I for one would like to be one of those guys though.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my personal experience alot the guys you are seeing are probably the webmasters of the mentioned sites! The easiest way to become that guy is get yourself a camera and start auditioning the women! Or like in my case marry the one that gives the best footjobs!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links