Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Questions Regarding the Foot Worship Palace in New York

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Questions Regarding the Foot Worship Palace in New York
bayruti
Board Regular
Member # 17727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayruti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Question...Prostitution in New York State in illegal.
So if you asked a girl who work there that you would like to kiss her feet that may be OK...but if you ask for a foot job that may be considered prostitution because you paid the 200 dollars fee.Any comments??
Another issue..can you get the phone number of a girl that you like for future private encounters??

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LissaLas Vegas
Board Regular
Member # 18048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LissaLas Vegas   Author's Homepage   Email LissaLas Vegas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the folks over there pretty well and I have to say I think that they like you to book the sessions at their place, but outside of party hours are just fine, they are always around for foot sessions the last I heard. Prostitution is always a concern for all of us which is why we don't allow them at our parties, but then we don't make as much $$$ as the NYC guys do. On the other hand, I would never ever risk jail time over something as unimportant as making money, you know? I'll make it one way or the other in the end. I haven't heard of problems at their place though, I think they must know the right people. wink-wink!

--------------------
Love,
Lissa

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Places like that and BDSM parlors tend to have good knowledge of all the different zoning laws and such. Because no actual sexual intercourse takes place, I believe it cannot be legally defined as prostitution. They tend to fall under the same kind of laws as strip clubs do.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker123
Board Regular
Member # 6218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker123   Email toesucker123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I've been there a couple times and it's strictly foot fetish and there's no sex or nudity so they can't be charged for prostitution. They do allow footjobs...although it's not something they'll talk about while you are booking your session. They won't tell you if you can or can not get footjobs over the phone. That's something that gets discussed while having the session with the foot model.

As for getting the models phone number... I suppose that depends on the model and she'll leave it to her discretion. Personally, I've never asked anyone there for their phone number, email, or anything like, but I've talked to some women there that have told me they get asked their number, but don't give it out.

--------------------
I love worshipping female feet.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links