Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » It's cold outside, but...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's cold outside, but...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is cold outside with temperatures getting no higher than the 30's around here, and usually at this time of year the pretty feet and toes are being kept warm in those Ugg boots and whatnot. But, it seems to me, that there are still girls out there wearing flip-flops despite the cold. I can't go to class without seeing a few girls bearing their sexy toes. There's a girl here or there in my classes, there are a few on the way to class, and I notice several (but nowhere near majority) of girls still wearing flip-flops. Are flip-flops continuing to grow even more trendy, that they are being worn in colder temperatures? Am I the only one making this observation.

* also: I recall a posting, one of my very first here with Wu, about spotting a girl wearing flip-flops with no socks years back, and how I have written about such a trend before. Below is the link*

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002084

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May be those are women with hot feet(temp wise) and then you have some people that don't get as cold as other's.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only good thing about them wearing shoes in the winter...is you know when u get some feet,their gonna smell,unlike when they wear sandles and have really no smell to them.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems to be more prevelant. As I shared in a post when I returned home- I was "up north" in N Virginia and saw two girls in flip-flops in extremely cold (low-40's) weather. Are they just not thinking about what they're wearing? (hopefully not!)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip-flops or thongs (what Aussies call them) in the winter months are a fad IMHO. I like looking at and love pretty feet, but I don't want a woman's feet to freeze to death at my enjoyment. Put on some shoes and protect the feet during the winter and then surprise and get me all hyped for your feet in the spring [Hop] . It's like flowers blooming from the winter freeze.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KylieRae
Board Regular
Member # 18129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KylieRae   Author's Homepage   Email KylieRae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea its getting colder here too.. but i still wear my flip-flops.. I love seeing my own feet.. I also like to catch people looking at them as well [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Email: kyliesfeet@gmail.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LissaLas Vegas
Board Regular
Member # 18048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LissaLas Vegas   Author's Homepage   Email LissaLas Vegas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I totally have to agree with you. I've had my foot site for ten years now, but I also do wedding photography (ok, I just love photography!) anyway I even see brides wearing flip flops under thier wedding dresses, nice white ones with those sworovsky crystals on the strap part. It's common actually here in Las Vegas. Who would have thought? Now the brides don't know about my foot site, but they are often eager for me to get a cute shot of their shoes and more than one new hubby acted very excited about that!

--------------------
Love,
Lissa

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KylieRae
Board Regular
Member # 18129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KylieRae   Author's Homepage   Email KylieRae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats cool

--------------------
 -
Email: kyliesfeet@gmail.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i definitly like it but it is stange to see them all bundled up but then wearing flip flops

I would love to know why they all do it, 2 of the girls that i often saw like this had some of the best feet i've seen in my life

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's easy to put on flip flops and you don't get THAT cold when you wear them in winter. Simple as that.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year back in march one of my lady friends wore open toe sandals to a wedding and invited me along. I know her stockings couldn't possibly have been much warmth for her. I think at the time she may have sensed my foot fetish even though I hadn't gotten around to telling her yet.

Strangely enough though she wasn't alone as many of the female guests, the bridesmaid, and bride herself all wore some kind of sandals. It was truly footguy heaven. [Jerkoff]

Many thanks to you brave females who still wear sandals or flip-flops in defiance of whatever the weatherman says.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be that girls are getting more and more slutty (no offense). At least teenagers are. I still notice lots of girls wearing tank tops and short skirts, and of course flip flops. Not that I'm complaining lol, but girl's just like to show it off nowadays.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
It's easy to put on flip flops and you don't get THAT cold when you wear them in winter. Simple as that.

I hope they're not wearing them out of laziness. If they are too lazy to do something as simple as put on shoes and socks I imagine they will become fat when they are older and possibly are not well taken care of "down below"

it's weird how they wouldn't get "that cold"

some people wear thermal socks because their feet get very cold

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links