Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Time Poster

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Time Poster
Cameron7188
Board Regular
Member # 18093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron7188   Email Cameron7188   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saying Hey everyone. Im new here. I love this site and i looooooove womens feet. Anybody ever wants to chat ill be in the fourums a lot. So just saying hey everybody.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron7188
Board Regular
Member # 18093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron7188   Email Cameron7188   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and im really sorry if this is the wrong fourum to do this.forgive me.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're good Trent. I must say welcome aboard!! You have come to the best place on the internet to openly express your foot fetish. I must say I am amazed that how many people are becoming members here at Wu's. I was nearly the 3,000'th member when I joined here precisely two years ago. In such a short time span, the membership here has grown six-fold! I hope you enjoy your stay and once again, Welcome to Wu's!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, rather welcome to Wu's, Cameron 7188....lol...am I seeing things or did your name say 'Trent' just moments ago??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were a pretty forgiving bunch of people here affootdude! At least you picked up on it! Welcome here Cameron...footdude said it best...its the best place on the net to express the love for female feet!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron7188
Board Regular
Member # 18093

yeah sorry i just put in a random name when i signed up then i changed it. so wheres the best place to hang out on this site?
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's the best place to hang? They're all good, it depends on what you're looking for. It may take you a long time, but have a look around.

Welcome [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KylieRae
Board Regular
Member # 18129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KylieRae   Author's Homepage   Email KylieRae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Trent.. just wanted to welcome you [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Email: kyliesfeet@gmail.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron7188
Board Regular
Member # 18093

Hey thanks guys for the welcome. and kylie.your feet are so niice.
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links