Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what would you do (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: what would you do
ljudd_feet
Board Regular
Member # 16180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljudd_feet   Author's Homepage   Email ljudd_feet       Edit/Delete Post 
just a question,if a guy had really hot feet,even if you not gay,and he asked you to worship his feet,would you do it!i love feet so much,i would,i have seen plenty of hot guys feet on the net.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UFGT1989
Major Player
Member # 3385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UFGT1989   Email UFGT1989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last I checked this was a FEMALE FOOT FETISH message board. So go post somewhere else.
Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljudd_feet
Board Regular
Member # 16180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljudd_feet   Author's Homepage   Email ljudd_feet       Edit/Delete Post 
no need to get agro dude,it was just a question man.chill out,we all love feet her [Nana] you dont know me so dont judge!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljudd_feet
Board Regular
Member # 16180

this the one problem with that we all hate here,people not understanding our passion for feet,this is our drug,no one elses.so i would expect people to repect it,most do!
ljudd_feet
Board Regular
Member # 16180

also,these area is called foot fetish chat,well that is what i am doing,i love feet a lot,so this question is what people would do in the situation,and i would,you would not,you get that.
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry man guys feet are gross. If a guy asked me that I would probably get mad and say some nasty things to him. I only LOVE female feet.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote"Last I checked this was a FEMALE FOOT FETISH message board. So go post somewhere else.'

YESSSSSSSSSSSS, RIGHT ANSWER. take your male-feet-shit somewhere else.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hum... yeah.. you asked a guestion that is going to get a lot of heated answers!!!

my simple answer.. no.. male feet don't do a single thing for me. when I can't tell the gender of the owner of the feet in a pic.. it won't do a thing for me either.

in case you ask why? i feel i have a highly tuned interest in female feet (including when they wear hose and/or heels) howver.. i don't feel I have a 'classic fetish'.

that said.. you get my point.

back to the female foot fetish concern. most men I know tend to have very high guards against anything that can remotely be tied to anything remotely gayish in nature.

it's chat area.. but your'e touching on the edge of gayish in nature.. it's like asking if you can pour hundreds of gallons of fuel in a raging fire. don't take it personal.. but be aware

RPM

p.s. i've been told my women.. i've got really nice feet(not like i care either way). should a guy say the same.. instead of being inclined to blush... i'd be getting pumped up to fight (not because I hate the guy.. just a natural visceral defense reaction). doesnt' mean i'm going to cuss him out or fight.. but should he make any advances torwards me.. i'm already long prepared to defend myself.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljudd_feet
Board Regular
Member # 16180

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
quote"Last I checked this was a FEMALE FOOT FETISH message board. So go post somewhere else.'

YESSSSSSSSSSSS, RIGHT ANSWER. take your male-feet-shit somewhere else.

go fuck yourself cunt,
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I realize everyone has their own definition of what gay is, but IMHO if you can suck a guy's toes-you're gay or well on your way. Because of my fetish, there's no way I can seperate this kind of activity from being sexual, ergo doing it to someone of the same sex is gay.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote"go fuck yourself cunt,"
you called me cunt, no problem, cunt is a part of a FEMALE, not a male. i like cunt, i love cunt. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with feetluvr on this one. I all for the female feet...Im afraid you wont find anyone on this site that shares your passion for male feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
No male feet for me. Not my cup of tea.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm gonna have to say no as well, only female feet for me.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links