Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » when i was 16 i found myself sucking my auntys toes...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: when i was 16 i found myself sucking my auntys toes...
smilelikeyoumeanit
Board Regular
Member # 17843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilelikeyoumeanit   Email smilelikeyoumeanit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you do when your mums friend who is classed as an aunty to you asks if you would like to give her a foot massage ? confused me too. so ...................i did and then she said SUCK THEM and that is how my foot fetish was born after that see used to ring me on a reg asking for more. i could not let my mum know that im banging her longest known friend and having long foot sessions as she called them in her house
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote" i found myself sucking my auntys toes..."

what you were not in the room,you happened to walk in? LOL. you were there, you did it. you didn't find yourself. by the way, that little story was hot as shit.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if the woman is not biologically related to you.. i don't see the issue there.

however... being you were so young.. that is another can of worms to deal with.

however.. in some areas.. you'd be considered super lucky.

the damage that can be done for getting caught though... yikes!

to each his own. she is bold to ask all of that though.. but you seem to like

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
if the woman is not biologically related to you.. i don't see the issue there...however being you were so young.. that is another can of worms to deal with.

I totally agree. It may jump-started your foot fetish but her "seducing" you at that age is quite questionable. Fortunately she's the one that would be punished for it, not you.

Though it can surely be seen by some as morally reprehensible, as footguys most of us will probably agree that since both of you had a good time, no harm was done.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id give you a pat on the back! Is this still going on?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smilelikeyoumeanit
Board Regular
Member # 17843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilelikeyoumeanit   Email smilelikeyoumeanit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have see her at a party after my brothers wedding
she looked a bit shocked to see me there after a few drinks she pulled me aside and pushed her lips on my face "sorry about all that" she said no no dont worry yourself about it all that sick stuff really turned me on made me happy you know what i mean

anyway we did do it again ...and again but that was only the start of the people she introduced me to.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old were you when it firts happened? I wouldn't trip. She may be your moms best friend, but as we all know-older women can be aggressive, and your a man-simple as that. Besides, the fun part si that SHE IS THE AGGRESOR! Dude, go with it.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are my hero!
Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smilelikeyoumeanit
Board Regular
Member # 17843

i now have a new girl she is 24 and loves her toes and any thing that is to do with sex (sweet as fuck) you can think to do to feet she will do. the thing is she found out through my "aunty" hmmmm a little strange dont you think that "i like to suck toes and fuck" i didnt find this out till a few weeks later after a abbusive night on the everything any way ive had enough text chat for now stay tuned for the next installment im off to a bit of a bash tonight wish me luck pease out to my brothers oh and all the sisters x
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't read what you post but I guess you had a good time.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, that sounds great and not bad at all since she is not a real aunt.

thats pretty young and lucky to be banging her like that? That is crazy man! I wish my mom had a hot friend like that who took charge of me when I was a younger lad.

I wouldn't let my mom know either, but I woulda been in hard-on heaven waiting for her to cum to the house [Big Grin]

I'd cum up with the idea to drill a hole under one of her pumps too and have her wear it while facing me and me inserting my little guy inside. This would have to be while my mom was out of course [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smilelikeyoumeanit:
what do you do when your mums friend who is classed as an aunty to you asks if you would like to give her a foot massage ? confused me too. so ...................i did and then she said SUCK THEM and that is how my foot fetish was born after that see used to ring me on a reg asking for more. i could not let my mum know that im banging her longest known friend and having long foot sessions as she called them in her house

you are possibly the worlds luckiest man!! i wish my mums friend would let me suck her toes. she is sooooooo fine!! lol. wicked stuff mate.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_licker
Major Player
Member # 4694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_licker   Email soles_licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember when i was 16 i was dreaming of something like that to happen...you lucky bastard! [Smile]
Posts: 108 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smilelikeyoumeanit
Board Regular
Member # 17843

not much play the other night at my bro's met a few girls most had boyfriends but there were some looks stolen but any way im going to look into pre-planned partys. Just the other day i was chatting to a friend about the hole caboodel sound like a shit hot night any girl that post would be nice but a big thanks for all your posts hope ill be texting happy xmas, pease out [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links