Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » dancing barefoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dancing barefoot
yorkiefeet
Board Regular
Member # 17774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkiefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love to see females dancing in their barefeet, on telly or wherever, its beautiful, anyone else like that??
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I love to see barefoot women at a club or actually anywhere dancing barefoot. It drives me crazy.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love seeing barefoot women doing yoga, or other suck exercises.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkiefeet:
i love to see females dancing in their barefeet, on telly or wherever, its beautiful, anyone else like that??

Oh yeah...I appreciate barefoot girls doing just about anything! Especially if their soles pick up a layer or two of dust...whoa mama! [Mmm]

I'm not sure what this sort of thing is called, maybe "performance art" or some such thing...but hopefully you guys know what I'm talking about. It's usually a group of women dressed in black sweats, no shoes, and doing stuff on a stage. A dance troupe called the Earth Mama's were here in town sometime over the summer and they did a performance at some community college or something...I might be mistaken but this could possibly be a sort of "untapped well" for barefoot girls. You know, show up for the show, camcorder in hand, do a whole lot of zoom shots right there at stage level... [Drool]

Your mentioning barefoot girls dancing made me think about this. I would've gone to see the Earth Mama's but their show was at 11:00 on a weekday morning, which sucked if you work for a living.

Anybody ever check this stuff out? It might be pretty cool if you're into seeing female feet in action. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl dancing barefoot is, indeed, one of the hottest sites. Wow, that's sexy. Maybe I'll bring it up to my girlfriend to do it, sometime.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are the Earth Mamas, Lou? Are they an all female, all-barefoot dance troup?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I catch myself looking at the yoga tapes as I walk past them in like Walmart or w/e store they happen to be in! And on tv...if I'm flipping through the channels and see a yoga or anything that involves a girl barefoot then Im all over that channel [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkiefeet
Board Regular
Member # 17774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkiefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was starting to think it was just me!, when I was about 18, i knew this girl who was a nice looking lass, one day a mate said there was a show at a local church hall, he said this girl was there and others, she performed in this show dancing, leaping around barefoot, at the end she came to speak with me and her feet were almost black with the dirt she amassed on her soles and red from the amount of hammering on the stage, i have to say it stays with me now how amazing that evening was
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I go dancing I’ll sometimes kick off my heels (usually after a drink or 5 too many) and dance barefoot on stage. I don’t mind my feet getting completely black and dirty- but I hate to think what I could have been steeping in on the club floor.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not a huge fan of dancing barefeet. i've been to enough weddings to know.. not everyone should take off their shoes to dance.. but.. it's a great chance to see some sexy peds on the floor.. esp if the person loves and knows how to dance.. can be mesmerizing.

the down side.. once the feet are super dirty.. hate to see them get back into the shoes. kinda turns me off. and also... being i don't care for dirty feet.. having foot fun afterwards.. doesn't happen really.. because now you've got wait until the feet get cleaned.. may be a mood killer too.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's pretty sweet, that's why I love modern dance (though I don't get to see too much of that kinda thing in our rural, culture-starved county)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
even better is going to a concert and seeing the lead singer on stage barefoot.. like kelly clarkson and shakira.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
What are the Earth Mamas, Lou? Are they an all female, all-barefoot dance troup?

Yessir...there was a pretty good write-up about those gals in the local paper while they were in town. Naturally I went straight to the internet hoping to find more info (okay...more pics actually), and didn't turn up anything. They might have a site by now though...I may need to start searching again.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
even better is going to a concert and seeing the lead singer on stage barefoot.. like kelly clarkson and shakira.

That would indeed be awesome! [Drool]

But my luck...the one time I'd take a plunge like that and go to one of those shows, it'd be the one time on the tour that Shakira or Kelly or whoever would keep their shoes on the entire time! Then I'd be stuck hearing that music...with no pretty bare feet to be seen... [Cry]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links