Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » rip-off sites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rip-off sites
scoobydoo
Board Regular
Member # 17386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scoobydoo   Email scoobydoo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the interest of warning people about crooks, has anyone been ripped off by a website? I never received the stuff I ordered from www.it-smells.com, yet my money order was cashed.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to be careful out there. Good job in using a money order vs a credit card. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scooby-doo..wouldn't surprise me,he has quite a cocky attitude on the homepage saying he is the originator of foot pictures on the internet,and how he is a doctor,and puts down every other site saying all the "other" girls elsewhere are payed prostitutes..that kinda pi$$ed me off.He does have decent content,but if the site owner is a dick,it turns the customers away...we're all brothers in this foot lifestyle and we need to be good to each other.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doc has been around forever. In the 80's before the internet was what it was today he was selling his stuff through ads in LegShow magazine. He pretty much did start the foot pic trading in the early days by getting one of the first binary foot pictures newsgroups started. I even remember trading stuff with him on AOL too. He is a bit cocky, but he's not a bad dude. Have you been able to contact him about your order? He hasn't been doing this for this long by ripping people off.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scoobydoo
Board Regular
Member # 17386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scoobydoo   Email scoobydoo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the information people. I just checked the "sent" folder in my Outlook and counted 96 e-mails that I have sent "doc" since August. He has not responded to one of them. I got quick responses when I was placing my order, but nothing since then. Maybe he just doesn't like Canadians!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't know much about the site.. but what i've heard on my site is that he can be really cool when you know him. i've seen some of his work.. some of it is very nice and I like it.

however.. last I heard.. the past few months.. he's dropped off the surface of the planet.. even to close pals. hope he's ok.

i won't diss him.. don't know him. haven't done business with him. but some of his pals on my site find it weird that out of the blue.. he's no longer reachable. may be a sign of something.. who knows.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've bought DVDs from Doc in the past with no problems. He is definitely one of the originators if not the single most trafficked focal point in the early days of digital distribution before the internet became popular.

i think he even caretakes some sort of "elmer batters" foot/pantyhose museum as well. Plus he's got some official U.S. copyright patent on a footjob technique -- it's crazy. Anyway, I've seen some great stuff from him in the very early days when usenet was the popular distribution network.

He also has some hot innocent girl next door types doing sexy stuff still to this day.

He might seem somewhat arrogant from the website front-end verbiage in certain spots, but I guess he's not all too concerned (or maybe just gotten fed up with people being confused by his maze of a website, LOL), but considering all the great foot action he seems to get, I don't think he is too concerned either way

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey tyler...is this the doc that we were talking about setting a record? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do remember about 10 years ago he did have a personal health scare which left him out of commision for a month or two. Perhaps it is something of that nature, but I haven't been in touch with him for years so I couldn't say.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Hey tyler...is this the doc that we were talking about setting a record? [Big Grin]

yeah bluetoe, he's the guy who boasted 16-18 spurt loads in his younger days. i even think i saw an image grab series from him where he counted out like 15 pulses in one scene.

the dude knows how to let loose on women's feet [Wink]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
must have had to buildup some pressure or something!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh snap - Vidgames, right? That was the name before, before the web and even usenet. Fly-by-night he ain't. I bought a bunch of Vidgames tapes back in the day, along with J.B. Video. Nowadays, if it isn't two chicks standing on a third chick's face while cussing her out in a language I don't understand, I can't be bothered. What the hell happened to me . . .

mas

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Yep, that was it "Vidgames Videos". That's a great recollection. I remember searching out that term so hard for a short period of time back in '96

And JB Video is another father figure of foot fetish ideas and techniques, just like Doc.

It's amazing how much early influence they both probably shed on the many different strains to come. Cussing facestanding chicks not included, LOL

--------------------

-Tyler D.

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking from a customer and a producer of foot fetish material, I am always wary of sites that do not update, and only accept checks or money orders as payment.

If you are a fan of a site, and visit it often, you can tell if any activity takes place on it. If the homepage doesn't change, then at least the pics, vids, or tour pages should.

There are a couple of companies that accept electronic payment, such as Paypal and Stormpay. Before Paymonde went out of business, a person could use it to accept electronic payments. So there is no reasonable excuse for a site to only accept paper payments.

But shady sites know that thanks to banks and credit card companies, a cardholder can dispute a purchase within 60 days of making it. Depending on the dollar amount, there will be no investigation, and the cardholder gets the money back within days.

Conversely, with checks, if a check is properly payable to someone, and that person negotiates it, then you have no recourse. If you use a money order, the same applies. You only have recourse if the check or money order is stolen and negotiated or altered and negotiated. Shady sites know this information too.

That is why paying electronically using a card is a good practice to use. Stormpay and Paypal have their own fraud departments. So if you report a non receipt of merchandise or service issue to them, they handle it. As it involves electronic payment, you should get your money back within a reasonable amount of time.

I used to work in the fraud department for one of the largest banks here, so I know this stuff backward and forward.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scoobydoo
Board Regular
Member # 17386

Once again, thank you to everyone who has replied. I intend to post this topic on other forums in the interest of exposing crooks. If "doc" is experiencing some personal problems then I wish him a speedy recovery and a quick resolve to the concerns I have raised. If there are others who have been ripped off then let's hear about them.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links